Sold Selling SWGOH - High-Level Level 85 Account for sale

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by bazingabeast, 9/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bazingabeast

bazingabeast
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Due to a LOT of time pressures (rennovating my house and a new job) I no longer have the time to play my SWGOH account and figured I would try and sell it.

This is an iOS account but I believe it's possible to now switch to Android. Account is in the UK timezone (so right now payout time is GMT + 1).

I'm reluctant to just post in a link to my swgoh.gg profile but I will supply this to any serious buyer over a PM. Likewise I am not out to stitch anyone up and am happy to go through the verification process on this site.

The highlights of my account :

5 x G12 characters (CLS, R2, Fulcrum, Raid Han, General Kenobi)
    17 x G11 characters
    24 x G10 characters
    22 x G9 characters
    21 x G8 characters

I have 93 7* characters, many only a few shards away, and ALL characters are unlocked other than Hermit Yoda and Rebel Officer Leia Organa, although I have a few shards for both (some of the premium ones, e.g. Veteran Smuggler Han Solo and Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca are at 5* or better).

The following have ZETA upgrades : Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, R2D2, CLS, Raid Han Solo, Fulcrum

Finally, I have Captain Han Solo at 6*.

I've got the following 7* ships :

Scimitar, TIE Advanced, Ahsoka's Starfighter, Biggs X Wing, Wedge X Wing, TIE Fighter, Geonosian Solider Starfighter, Poe Dameron's X Wing, Clone Sgt X Wing, Plo Koon's Starfighter, Jedi Consular Starfighter. Plus many others at 6*.

Finally I have over 700 crystals on-hand.

Looking for £300GBP, no offers.

PS I am pretty clueless about how to physically go about transferring the account, but I believe it should be possible to transfer between my Gamecenter login to your Guest account!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.