Selling Selling superhero OG

Discussion in 'Minecraft OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by General Forums &, 6/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

--------------------------------------------------------

Username: St*rfire
    Hint: Teen Titans Go!
    Hint
    Transaction ID: Yes
    Previous Owners: I am the only owner.
    Additional Information:

BIN: 250USD BTC

[+] On a protonmail
    [+] Clean stats on all servers
    [+] No name history
    [+] Has all OG information
    [+] 500+ namemc views
    [+] Gets good reactions on servers.

[-] Literally no flaws.

Discord: Granola#0001 (nitro)
    Discord ID: 301918482914869268

----------------------[T.O.S]-------------------------

- All prices are in USD.
    - Bitcoin only no exceptions.
    - I will not send the account first.
    - Will use a middlemen that I deem worthy enough. All fees are on you. We will not use zyger.services.
    - I will hold TID if you are not reputable in the event that you decide to charge back the money that you have paid me.
    - You will not charge-back under any circumstances. Doing so will result in me attempting to retrieve the account back / locked.
    - You will not scam with the account sold to you, if the account sold to you is used for scamming I will attempt to retrieve the account back / locked.
    - Anything that happens to the account after it has been sold will not have anything to do with me unless you are scamming with the sold account.
    - You agree that you are the owner and/or are authorized by the owner of the credit card/funds you are using to purchase any of my services.
    - By purchasing from me you automatically agree to my terms. I reserve the right to update these rule without any notice.​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.