Sold Selling-State42 TC22 115m force Infantry T4 unlocked close on range VIP19

Discussion in 'West Game Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DoubleG425, 8/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleG425

DoubleG425
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello all!
    Due to health issues I’m looking to sell my account in state 42. I have put a ton of time and over $4000 into my account. I’m asking for a fraction of that. There are currently about 10 other players that have unlocked T4s in this state, so you definitely will have a leg up here. I’m currently ranked 12th in force here. As stated in the title, I have VIP 19, 115m force, and have unlocked Infantry T4. I currently have Range defense lvl10 being researched, so that range T4 can be unlocked next. Infantry is obviously my specialty and I have the attack boost at over 700% right now. All heroes are unlocked as well with Patrick being 6 stars and Jane, Henry, and Josef being 5 stars. I obviously have elite status as well.

On top of all this, I am including my farm account. This city is at TC19, all T3s unlocked, and much more.

I am more than happy to send you screenshots for proof. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Asking for $1200 for both accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    DoubleG425

DoubleG425
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Forgot to add that I also have Sheriff Harold and a 3 star chariot march skin

3. OP
    OP
    DoubleG425

DoubleG425
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have decided to lower the price of these 2 accounts. The price is now $1000. Willing to negotiate as well. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.