Selling  Selling Stardoll Accounts

Discussion in 'IMVU Credits for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by bloodxguts, 4/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodxguts

bloodxguts
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    There's no category for this. I'm also selling a stardoll account made June 14th 2011. It's very high level. It's a royalty and has roughly 2 months ss left. 715 starcoins and 5 coins. Level 78. 59 achievements. 102 pages of clothes and accessories including collectors items from brands. 40 pages of furniture + current furniture in rooms. 2 pages of interiors. 5 camera filters. The stylist studio. 3 gamer trophies. 2 pages of bought hair + all level hairs unlocked. 21 pages of stardesign hair (includes facemasks boys + girls, lips, boys + girls hair, random designs) 11 pages of makeup (65 hair dye, 11 eye liners, 19 brow pencils, 21 eyeshadows, 35 hair highlighters, 16 lipsticks, 21 blushes and 6 contour items) 11 pages of jewellery including rare items from collectors. Last 10 nail varnishes. Over 400 stardollars can be made easily if you wish to sell the items. Super super rare account. Not accepting low offers. Can be sold in credits or real money. Contact me if you're interested, I usually reply fast and can provide evidence, thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. Trixelex

Trixelex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You still have the stardoll accounts?? If so contact me my discord is teebag#0095 if you don't have discord please tell me where I can get a hold of you.

4. OP
    OP
    bloodxguts

bloodxguts
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Update, now listed more accounts that I'm selling on stardoll.

Second account (multi-gender/girls and boys items/$110 can lower:
    This account was made in 2010 and is level 47. Very rare account. Has 40 sc and 6 stardollars, hasn't been used for months since my friend gave it to me last year, I don't play anymore. 21 hair highlights., 15 hair dyes, 41 lipsticks/lipglosses,41 eyeshadows, 20 blushes, 15 mascaras, 16 eyeliners, 7 eyebrow pencils, 31 eye pencils, 3 shade sticks, 6 facepaints, 2 old rare l'occitane eyeshadows + 1 blush, 16 pages of jewellery, 7 pages of random stardesign hair, 3 pages of hand decorations, 3 pages of nail varnish, 1 page foot decorations, 2 pages of stardoll shop bought hair, 74 pages of clothes including rares, unlocked rooms: alpine, loft, penthouse, millonaire mansion, villa, yacht. 66 pages of furniture, 1 pages of interior design and stylist studio so you can make profit from creating outfits. 56 achievements. If ss is renewed, automatically becomes royalty since it's been bought before.

Third account (multi-gender/girls and boys items/$55 firm:
    This account was made in 2015 and is level 43. 17 sc and 1 sd. 5 bought stardol shop hairs. 7 pages of stardesign hair being eyebrows, wigs etc. 3 mascaras, 5 eyeshadows, 3 eyeliners, 6 lipsticks, 5 eyebrow pencils, 2 hair dyes, 4 blush, 2 eye pencils, 6 pages of jewellery. 1 page of nail+feet decorations, 2 nail varnishes, 40 pageso of clothes including rares, 16 pages of furniture, 1 page of interiors. 51 achievements. Great for someone who wants a good account for a low price with the addition of rares etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.