Selling  High End Selling stacked sb account

Discussion in 'Hypixel Skyblock Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by glancian, 4/13/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glancian

glancian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm selling my 6b+ nw skyblock account:

High Skill Average, 47+
    High Slayer Exp, 4m exp+
    High Cata Lvl, 37+
    (I can send you full stats over on discord)

I have the following items:
    Hyperion and many more weapons
    Storm Armor, Superior Armor, Diamond Necron head and a lot of more useful armor sets
    Full recombed talisman setup with 1 or 2 talis missing
    2B+ raw coins on the account that you can spend
    A good amount of nice pets, Lvl100 edrag etc.
    Full set of Snow and Melon minions
    A bunch of useful items that you want on your account

I will not include pictures of anything on the account here for safety reasons, however you can hit me up on discord and I will show you anything you want on the account and we can go in depth of my items / skills etc.

One important thing:
    I will not sell the account in parts, I will either sell you the entire account or
    will sell you the items and the coins I have all together (6b+) without the account or
    will sell you the coins that I got from selling the items (again 6b+) without the account.

If you buy the entire account I will provide you the email of the account, the password of the account, and everything you need in orther to have the account / change name / do whatever you want with it.

Payment methods I accept: The only methds I accept are Crypto and CSGO Skins. (If you are going with CS:GO skins I will count the skins as 85% BUFF Price)

I will only sell you the account with a use of a middleman

The price of the account is not certain yet, I'm willing to take offers but please only DM me if you're interested because the account is not cheap.

The account has everything that you need, it's very very stacked, you will not miss anything on it.

For further information about the account DM me on Discord.

my discord: turtles#5050

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ion the nerd

Ion the nerd
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello can accept in discord plz

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.