Sold Selling STACKED JP Starter Acct, multiple top tier rainbows (clean)

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MaudeFlanders, 10/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaudeFlanders

MaudeFlanders
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

As you can see from the picture, cg lasswell, prishe, gabranth x2, yuna, eileen, smfina, lightning, kid rydia, onion knight x2, dark veritas, sephiroth, roy, cg lid, cg sakura. acct also has rikku, and warrior of light if you prefer/need a cover tank over a provoke tank.

acct is rank 23 and has only cleared up to dalnakya caverns on the first island, so almost all of the story lapis is untouched. acct is approaching the 100th login day and still has ~50 3* tickets banked.

acct has gungnir, sakurafubuki, and aegis shield from recent raid rewards, as well as multiples of every chocobo weapon. Unfortunately I had an outbreak of laziness during the Sephiroth MK and didn't bother farming DW, but with 5 units that have innate DW it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Would have liked to pull a better healer than Yuna but dualcast should be coming from the next MK event after this one which will help her a lot. If you act quickly you could use the tickets and story lapis to chase CG Fina before the current event ends. You will likely never have a better chance to pull her.

Price is 250$ obo, paypal only. Can contact me on here or directly at my email [email protected]

Can provide additional pictures of the account on request.

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.