Sold Selling specialty injections *cheap* (global)

Discussion in 'Brave Frontier Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by demovian, 11/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demovian

demovian
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

How to contact me:
    Kik: otters4363
    LINE: otters4363
    Email: otters4363
    I answer fastest on kik and line

Hello :) I'm selling special injections that are priced as following:

***ITEMS INJECTION***
    -Vortex arena rank spheres ($3 each...LIMITED TIME buy 2 get 1 free!)

-Leader Skill Sphere Package ($10...package that comes with every leader skill sphere)

-Extra Skill Sphere Package ($5...package that comes with spheres from grand gaia chronicles, special unit's spheres such as Zenia's obsidian core amplifier, and even Ima and Ortus!)

-Omni+ tome stacks ($3 for stack of tomes + bonus one stack of your choice of element omni item FREE)

-Stack of exp badges ($1 each + buy one get 2 with your first purchase!)

-Stack of fortune box for raids ($1 each + buy one get one with your first purchase!)

-1 stack exp tonic ($2 each)

-Battle item package ($3 each package...comes with a stack of each of the following: hero crystal, revive, fujin potion, Angel idol, and tonic)

-Honor item injection (get a stack of each honor item for just $2!)

***SPECIAL UNIT INJECTIONS***

-10 almighty imp arton for just $1!

-10 burst emperors for just $1!

-5 sphere frogs for just $1!

***SPECIALTY SERVICES***
    -Frontier Rift Completion ($5...no matter what level you are, as long as you have it unlocked and can access it I can get you all 2000 tokens that are currently available)

-Having trouble finishing a trial/strategy zone? No problem! I can finish it for you in a matter of seconds for $3 per trial/zone

-Having trouble with a quest? I'll complete it for you in no time for just $1!

***Worried about whether or not I'm legit? No problem! I'll playerup one stack of experience tokens absolutely free BEFORE you pay!***

***can't pay using PayPal? I also accept iTunes and Google play codes***

How to contact me:
    Kik: otters4363
    LINE: otters4363
    Email: otters4363
    I answer fastest on kik and line

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.