Sold [Selling] Shadowmourne Paladin on Gamer District

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by joja93, 11/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joja93

joja93
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Shadowmourne Paladin+ on Gamer District
    This is my personal account that i've been using for over 3 years, started playing legion and decided to move on from private servers so i decided to sell the account and give the buyer an opportunity to experience with unbalanced high end gear and Shadowmourne.

First of all about the server, its x7, it is by far the best scripted wotlk server out there, its hosted in Paris, the server is not targeted by ddosers and it has a very active community and forums. on work days there are 1.6k people online minimum, population gets near to 2k on weekends and holidays. This is my server of choice and i can guarantee that it is the best, i have over 50 days played on it.

BEST OF ALL: YOU CAN CHANGE BOTH EMAIL AND PASSWORD SO I CAN NEVER GET THE ACCOUNT BACK!

1 - Paladin

-Shadowmourne
    -Full bis PvE dps 6.9k gs Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    -Full bis PvE tank 6.5k gs Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    -Almost bis PvE holy 6.4k gs Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    - 4/5 Wrathful 2.2k achievement 2v2 (2.5k was max rate i had if i remember well) Imgur: Screenshot
    - Invincible mount

Fore more info add me on skype: jojic.nikola
    From Serbia, Nis

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.