Sold Selling Semi Whale Clean FEH account. 109 5*s + additional merges, 100k feathers. 120$

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tyron1prieto, 11/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyron1prieto

tyron1prieto
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone,

Was a pretty active whale on this game. For the past couple months I have been pretty inactive, only logging in for daily login. I figured I may as well sell off the account as I won't really miss it.

I whaled a lot back near release and for a good while. It was around the bridal banner I stopped putting money in and started getting inactive. So I have lots of the original 5*s (I think I may have them all) that were available on release, missing a few leading up to the Bridal banner then after I have managed to pull a few on free orbs. Many of the older '#' units have merges and have good SI. Due to being a bit inactive some of the free units are now missing from tempest trials, I think I got most/all the GHB heroes. More information in my mail. [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.