Selling Selling Selling RotMG account, 6 maxed characters, rare pets, lots of UT items

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sirahhh, 4/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirahhh

Sirahhh
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

REALM OF THE MAD GOD ACCOUNT
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    I'm selling a Realm of the Mad God account.
    It has 6 character slots and 3 vault chests.

Character slots: 6 (Worth at around 45$ alone)
    Vaults: 3 (Worth at around 15$ alone)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Characters:

Knight: -8/8 (Worth 45$ without items)
    -3.7k fame
    -Backpack
    -Dyes

Equipment: -Sword of Acclaim T12 (2$)
    -Demon Blade UT (Would be worth around 6$ because it's SB and UT)
    -Pixie-Enchanted Sword ST (4$)
    -Onyx Shield of the Mad God (3$)
    -Fairy Plate ST (4$)
    -Ring of the Nile UT (3.5$)
    -Ring of the Sphinx UT (3$)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warrior: -8/8 (Worth 48$ without items)
    -410 fame
    -Skeleton skin/dyes (Skeleton skin is worth 5$)

Equipment: -Sword of Acclaim T12 (2$)
    -Demon Blade UT (~6$)
    -Pixie-Enchanted Sword ST (4$)
    -Helm of the Great General T6 (2$)
    -Candy-Coated Armor UT (Would be worth around 3$)
    -Ring of Unbound Health UT (3$)
    -Experimental Ring UT (1$)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huntress: -7/8 (19 life to max) (Worth 35$ without items)
    -1k fame
    -Atermis skin/dyes (Atermis skin is worth 1$)

Equipment: -Doom Bow UT (I value it around 7$ because it's SB, UT and kinda rare)
    -Coral Bow UT (Same as the Doom Bow, 7$)
    -Coral Venom Trap UT (1.5$ because it is more useful than the T6 trap which is worth 1$)
    -Coral Silk Armor UT (Around 2$)
    -Ring of Unbount Health UT (3$)

Priest: -6/8 (18 life / 19 mana to max) (Worth 28$ without items)
    -1k fame
    -Nun skin/dyes (Nun skin is worth 3$)

Equipment: -Crystal Wand UT (7$ due to it's rarity and armor pierce)
    -Want of Recompense T12 (1$)
    -Conducting Wand UT (Around 2$)
    -Tome of Holy Protection UT (4$)
    -Tome of Purification UT (4$)
    -Tome of Holy Guidance T6 (1$)
    -Robe of the Mad Scientist UT (1.5$, it's almost the same as gsorc but more valuable)

Rogue: -6/8 (16 life / 12 mana to max) (Worth 30$ without items)
    -602 fame
    -Jack the Ripper skin/dyes (Jack the Ripper skin is worth 5$)

Equipment: -Etherite Dagger ST (4$)
    -Dagger of Foul Malevolence T12 (1.2$)
    -Cloak of the Planewalker UT (Around 3$ due to it's teleportation and SB)
    -Cloak of Ghostly Concealment T6 (1.5$)
    -Ghastly Drape ST (3$)
    -Spectral Cloth Armor UT (2.5$ due to higher rarity of the Coral Silk Armor)
    -Captain's Ring UT (Free, it's there only for a bit higher DPS on chests or bosses)

Wizard: -6/8 (16 life / 18 mana to max) (Worth 30$ without items)
    -511 fame
    -Witch skin/dyes (Witch skin is worth 3$)

Equipment: -Staff of the Cosmic Whole T12 (1.3$)
    -Staff of Extreme Prejudice UT (3$, the same value as the Planewalker Cloak)
    -Elemental Detonation Spell T6 (1.6$)
    -Ancient Spell: Pierce ST (4$)
    -Robe of the Mad Scientist UT (1.5$)
    -Ring of the Sphinx UT (3$)
    Vault chest #1: -Scepter of Fulmination UT (x2) (4$ both, better than the scepter of storms)
    -Robe of the Mad Scientist UT (1.5$)
    -Candy-Coated Armor UT (3$)
    -Tome of Holy Protection UT (4$)
    -Pirate King's Cutlass UT (3.5$)
    -Harlequin Armor UT (4$ due to it's rarity)
    -Pilgrim Father Skin (6$ due to higher rarity and availability than the Bashing Bride skin)

Vault chest #2: -Coral Silk Armor UT (x7) (10$ for all, would be worth 14$ if sold separately)
    -Coral Bow UT (7$)

Vault chest #3: -Staff of Extreme Prejudice UT (x2) (Both for 5$)
    -Cloak of the Planewalker UT (x4) (10$ for all, would be worth 12$ if sold separately)
    -Sword of Illumination UT (6$ even though it's more rare than the Demon Blade)
    -Doctor Swordsworth UT (Extremely rare, valuable and almost unobtainable ATM, would value it around 15$)

Gift chests contain random stuff that was given out for free by DECA and Kabam such as dyes,
    SB stat potions, pet food and all kinds of consumables.

Pet Yard is filled with humanoid pets and a couple rare pets that I got from eggs that dropped from
    enemies. There are 2 rare almost maxed Leprechauns waiting to be fused but I just don't have the
    time to gather fame so I can upgrade the pet yard (I also don't want to spend any money on it).

Both pets are worth more than 300$ counting all the pet food prices and gold that was used (not to mention the pet yard upgrades) but that is a bit overpriced.
    Ill price bot pets at 30$.
    More than 130000 Feed power was used to get these pets to their levels.

Leprechaun #1: -Heal (lvl 70)
    -Magic Heal (lvl 65)
    -Electric (locked)

Leprechaun #2: -Heal (lvl 66)
    -Magic Heal (lvl 56)
    -Attack Mid (locked)

btw. pets need to max only their first abilities so they can fuse into a legendary properly.
    Skins that are unlocked and weren't mentioned above: -Slime Rogue (Free)
    -Slime Wizard (Free)
    -Slime Warrior (Free)
    -Iceman (Free)
    -Demon Spawn (Free)
    -Slime Assasin (Free)
    -Puppet Master (Free)
    -Infected skin (Free)
    -Slime Necromancer (Free)
    -Slime Hunteress (Free)
    -Slime Trickster (Free)
    -Drow Trickster (3$ due to it's rarity)
    -Deadly Vixen (3$ due to it's rarity)
    -Sorceress (1$ due to it's rairty)

As you can see I wasn't a skin collector so there aren't many skins. All the skins that are free are worthless to me, the ones that are priced are the rare and valuable skins that are hard to obtain.

All the stuff that was on the account in the moment you bought it will also be yours
    (Probably some pots and items I got while playing that weren't mentioned above).

I didn't give all account info so I wouldn't get hacked somehow or banned by DECA.

If you have some more questions about the account email me.

P.S. Comments like "The account is not worth that much, you overpriced it" and insults are unwanted, check everything yourself, correct me if I'm wrong somewhere :)

The total price of the account would be somwhere around 530$, (if you dont believe me google all the item prices online and do the math yourself).
    I lowered the prices of some items and I didn't even put a price on all the alive fame on the characters.
    Although the account is worth more than 500$ I am willing to sell it for 300$ via paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.