Selling Selling Ringmaster F Level 107 Kargo

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Willing to sell lvl 107 RM account with flury set +3 not special awakes CS: Bodyguard Set F, casual gloves, spy hat, black glasses and HongKong cloak has a bag full of event items like 3 Q amps 3 R amps 2adqui high and etc planning to sell for $25 via pay pal only only serious people and i will only accept payment first add me to ***************************************************** on or mail for more info about if are interested i can show account first .

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling Account Kargo BP 104 MSelling account on Kargo server eFlyff has 104 male BP with vagrant set +8 3/3 nice awakes Lusaka Knuckle with casual set with cat hat M, doggy, black glasses has also a blade lvl 88 with akan set but not good awakes 3/3 +3 and lvl 43 assist naked BP is good for asal also have backpack full of event stuffs like 3 Q amps 3 R amps 2 adqui high and others this account has a lvl 69 BP on mocomochi Naked Thinking to sell account for $35 Paypal only and I need to get payment first no mood for scams add me to ***************************************************** if you are interested serious people only

Account for Sale

Selling Selling a ForceMaster for Moco PenyaNOTHING HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Account for Sale

Selling Level 80-85 Elementor (Moco)Im not asking for much leave prices here or add me on to discuss *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling [paypal] 1.5b [moco]I'm selling 1.5b on the mocomochi server for $100 via paypal. Post your if interested and I will contact you.

Account for Sale

Selling [Lykan] 13X Seraph and 14X CrackshooterHello everyone, Selling my 13X Seraph and 14X Crackshooter accounts that are both on Lykan server. I'll give a little details about both accounts. Seraph is fully geared 120 set, adept set, cs fashion, Ancient Stick Crackshooter is fully geared 105 set, not bad rings, cs fashion, Dragons Rain and Lusaka bow. If you would like more details on the accounts feel free to add me on : ***************************************************** Please also post here. You may also email me at the email above or post here if you would like to make an offer. I take only verified paypal users and i will not under any circumstances go first unless you have more feedback than me. Thank you

Account for Sale

Selling Kargo CharactersHello, i've gotten bored of flyff and i'm here now to sell my account. Lvl 13x-H Force Master Equipped with rody set, mastercraft godhand+more ready for dungeons! (This is the account that has most of my useful stuff) Lvl 1xx RM With Flury Equips+ Adept Set+3 with one ring +5 Lvl 8x-M Psykeeper with vagrant awaked equips and a new lvl 110 wand.(This account has my storage char) Note: These are all seperate accounts, but i'd like to sell them as one if possible. Also I do have a now! :) A/W is $70 for all of the characters and please PM me for more details on these characters.. We can discuss everything there ;) My MM said this is worth around $100! ADD Me on Also so I can give you more info: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Rudolph Set (Moco)I am buying the set with irl money. Leave your here or private message me it please

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.