Sold Selling Selling Rank 1 Level 110 Rogue! *comes hs and ow* (cheap price)

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Nomanz, 12/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomanz

Nomanz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The account has 8 gladiator achievements and 1 rank 1 achievement. ONLY FEAT OF STRENGHTS.

It does not have the titles to list above your character because the rank 1 rogue was sold off the account, but all the achievements will stay with the account forever.
    Only 4 rogues in the US have the prideful gladiator r1 Feat of strenght.

Other things:
    spectral tiger
    grand marshall
    arena master (unobtainable title/achievement)

*ARTIFACT KNOWLEDGE LEVEL 19* (this takes half a year to achieve, no shortcut)

The AP knowledge is essential in being able to pve or pvp and this makes it much easier to grind it out. (it takes over a year to max)

both my specs are 24+ assass/subtetly

I am the original owner and have had this account for 8 years, been playing WoW for 10.

Has a few other level 100 or so alts.

No warnings, excellent reputation in the pvp community.

The account also comes with my overwatch and hearthstone account with several legendary cards and cardbacks, I do not charge extra for this though as it comes with the bnet account.

Message me offers, post here first and then PM me please :).

note: I'm in a bit of a predicament right now so I'm selling it much cheaper than I normally would.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.