Selling Selling my naked flyff accounts for your rsgp

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello, im trying to sell my flyff accounts for your RSGP all of the accounts are on the kargo (kern) server... account 1 1.Billposter lvl 71 2. knight lvl 68 3. vagrant lvl 3 Account 2 1.Ringmaster lvl 65 Account 3 1. Billposter lvl 74 2. mercenary lvl 55 3. vagrant lvl 24 pics will be up later if your interested leave me your msm and i will contact you or leave offer here.. i am looking for 50 or 60mill for all of the accounts.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying buying alot of eclipse flyff penya and items!!!!!i can do cash or i got a 133 and 136 runescape accounts im selling to im selling both of them for 100 for both really cheap! add me on suey420 and i got a lvl 124 hero knight on kargo server to im selling i would sell that for 40$ REMEMBER ADD ME ON TO TALK suey420

Account for Sale

Selling 130 RM in Mocomochi server ( LOT OF ITEMS)Currently Using: - +10 Reminsgter set 4/4 28% HP (good awaken) - Champ Set +3 + Adepet set +3 - DCT Cloak + Kuma Cloak - Fire Dragon Face Mask ( 10% HP, 5% ADOCH) -g. stick + Oracle stick -Flurry set +3 Currently have in Inventory or Bank LOT OF Scroll ( spro,gpro,rever) ... Qamp Lot of Refresher Hold Lot of Vita Drink X Lot of Acitivtion LOT OF CARD LOT OF super hot dog Christams Cake Gingerbread Love Cholcolate Concoctiion Of Profuse bleeding a lot of other stuff AND I MEAN A LOT OF OTHER STUFF PM ME or Mail me for more Detail or Mail me *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling 121-H Blade on TanukiWell, the other buyer backed out so I'm selling my blade again Nothing much to describe it, a clean hero blade on Tanuki. Comes with 14 amp es scrolls and 15m lol. S/B: $30 C/O: none, buyer backed out A/W: Really want to sell this so highest offer gets it.

Account for Sale

Selling Perins ($1.20) [[LYKAN]]100 for sale. $1.20 each. LYKAN server! leave your / and i'll get in touch asap :] and you'll have to ignore my rep - as you can see by this ( ***************************************************** ) post, it was false feedback, 'cause i wouldnt let him scam me. but, if you'd prefer, we can do, say, 5-perin trades at a time, so as to protect your investment. :] payment is by paypal ONLY; no other form of payment is accepted. and you WILL have to go first. i do not go first, or use middle-men. i have done two of these trades before, both successfully (although only one left feedback), and have done several cross-server trades in-game, not ONCE leaving anyone unhappy with the trading. if you wont go first, there will be no trade. thanks! iAmDeejay

Account for Sale

Trading Flyff Tanuki Perins for Runescape gold.I am trading 1 perin in tanuki for 2.4m rsgp. Add my *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Tanuki perinsHey guys, I'm buying perins on the Tanuki server. I'll buy a very large amount of them for around $1.2-$1.3 each perin. If you have any for sale please add my : ***************************************************** I don't really know how to do that middle-man stuff but we can do the transactions at a little bit at a time just to avoid any kind of scams, and I use PayPal so its a quick process. Thanks

Account for Sale

Trading RS Acc for penyaSo i trade my account for flyff penya. 1.5b FIX I DONT GO 1st 50/50= no thanks Kids who are over their heads shouldnt say anything about this post. Want MM? Then get it. Dont like my rules? I really dont give a love you. Hope there is 1 peep who can make me quit runescape. here are stats. + it has over 7m in items and cash. *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.