Selling Selling Selling lvl 221 Bishop and other characters in Scania

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Reinnel, 11/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinnel

Reinnel
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I have had this account for a long while I’m thinking about selling it. The characters have linked characters with characters over lvl 120 my main Bishop is lvl 221 with legendary tier stats. My lvl 169 shadower also has legendary tier stats, except doesn’t have the wanted ones. The equipment are pretty decent there too. I was having it as my second main. It has the Bunny Wonder hair and Lucid outfit set I think it’s whats it called. Anyway for my Bishop The equipment are end gamed potted with int% from unique grade to legendary in both main and bonus stats. The rings are stated with the Super rare ring Lightning God Ring and my characters have 5 synergy rings. I have a lot of inventory spaces plus rare chairs like Trampoline Chair, Snow Battle Chair, all the Zodiac Chairs and so much more. I have the best medal in game re:zero along with a bunch of royals you will love for face and hair. It have almost most of the popular ones for female! There’s some left over marvel that will be helpful though. Many many equipments in my inventory.

I have a mixture of rare used Nx clothing like Rezero set of Emilia and Kimitachi sets, Gothic Overall. Transparent hats and shield. Snow earrings, nice glasses. A lot more with great damage skins for your choosings. It’s all set with pets too for most of the characters.

Lvl 14 Vanishing and lvl 12 ChuChu orbs lvl 1 is on the third one.

I have the wonderous Fairy Roid.

In Bera their is a permanent hyper teleport rock and some other equip from back in the day not sure it’s worth now.

PM for more details. Asking price maybe $3000 or offer me for more details.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.