Selling Selling JP account $65 (Rsonia and more!)

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by madara156, 8/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madara156

madara156
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello guys i am here to sell a Japanese account version of Puzzle and Dragon. The main reason i am selling the account is because i am going o transfer back to the Na version of the game and since i can't have 2 version i am going to sell the account instead of losing everything. There really isn't much to explain besides details of the account. The account has about 8 million coins. Some of the gods that are available with this account are as follows:
    -Blazing Deity Falcon, Horus
    -Red Dragon caller sonia
    -Permafrost queen, Hera-is
    -Sea Deity Neptune
    -Awoken Athena
    -Yomi Goddess, Izanami
    -Ra

[IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1471826747/vuoxlgbftx7jkal0ciby.jpg[/IMG]

You can reach me @: xxKirisutoxx (Skype)
    or Text Only : 8302824816

The current price of the account is basically $65 dollars USD. The payment method will be with paypal (Friend and family option). Once the payment is paid and i see the money in my account i will then send you the recovery code! (If for any reason you send a bill or attempt a scam all negotiation stop and i will wait for the next person who is interested) I am very serious about selling this account so if you're not interested then please don't contact me. Thank you everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you want to offer something cheaper you can let me know if you think that 65 is a little much however, i am only willing to go to 50 USD. If that is still a problem let us negotiate!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.