Selling Selling Selling cheap AP resets, limited stock

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by dfx1991, 9/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfx1991

dfx1991
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Products:

AP Resets x30: $8 USD
    Hi everyone. I have ~300 AP resets that I'm trying to get rid of quick, so for now I'm selling them very cheap. In a couple weeks I will have more, and if you'd like updates on my stock you can PM me at any time. I won't have them priced this low for long though, so make sure you buy now!

Payment Options:

I accept PayPal as well as Bitcoin. No other methods of payment will be accepted.

If you're interested in buying or have any questions, please feel free to PM me or add me on Skype: dfx1991

Note:
    Buying in game items with real world currency is against the rules, and as such buying anything here comes with the risk of a ban for both the buyer and the seller. I am not responsible for any bans you may receive, and I do not offer refunds. However, I will use the safest trading method possible to reduce your chances of getting banned.

Also, to avoid getting scammed by impostors, do not post your contact information in this thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.