Sold [H Shiny Gen 8 fossils, Shiny Marked Pokemons to order, Shiny Pokemon Go Genesect/Darkrai/Deoxys/Etc. , Shiny...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale - Buy POGO Items' started by /u/thegoodvm, 12/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/thegoodvm

/u/thegoodvm
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

OT: Minh|ID: 187886

All fossils are hand-farmed.

Currently in stock:

1. Shiny Dracovish x 1 (1 square)

2. Shiny Arctozolt x 1 (1 star)

3. Shiny Dracozolt x 1 (1 star)

4. Shiny Arctovish x 1 (1 star)

Price: flat $13 per fossil, $24 per 2, $33 per 3, $42 per 4 + $3 for each square

Example of proof: Video + if reserved, I would take a photo of the device after receiving the fossil with your username and date.

Shiny Marked: OT: Snoozey|ID: 424767

For Shiny Marked Pokemons, depending on the rarity of desired mark and the rarity of Pokemon encounter, price will range from $15-70. Shoot your shot! Note that I cannot aim for a specific mark but more of a mark rarity tier (1 in 25, 1 in 50, 1 in 100; 1 in 1000 is probably impossible to get and I will keep it for myself, unless you are willing to go for $100++ range). It will probably take up to 2 weeks to complete an order if it is a difficult hunt. You can request a rare ball too, I have a ton of every ball (excluding Beast ball, unless you are comfortable with me buying some # ones & charging a bit more due to the low catch rate).

Proof will also be a screen recording from capturing the pokemon to its summary page showing the mark (captured using the Switch recording function). If you have a suggestion on how to improve, definitely tell me!

CURRENTLY NOT hunting any. Order away :)

Pokemon Go Shiny Mythicals:

Shiny Darkrai (Level 20, Premier Ball, IV 21/21/21/21/21/x)

Shiny Darkrai (Level 25)

Shiny Deoxys (Level 20)

Shiny Genesect (Level 20)

OT: Custom|ID: Random

The first Darkrai was self obtained by me, while the others are from an account that I purchased from a local friend who I raid with often.

You can ask for any kind of proof you want, I still have it still on my Pokemon Go account. An example of a proof of transfer is here

Going for $43 + fees each. Do understand that I might have to wait for cooldown for 7 days after a deal, unless you are willing to pay + $10 for me to recharge the energy. Currently on cooldown for 5 days (1st Darkrai) & 0 day (others).

Trade in Pokemon Home for Darkrais and Deoxys, and trade in Pokemon SwSh for Genesect.

I also have other shiny legendaries to order from Pokemon Go, ask me about any and I'll see if I have it.

Shiny Melmetals:

OT: Minh | ID No. 480883 | Self obtained from Pokemon Go, 5 transferred to Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu. 2 unevolved still in Pokemon Go.

5 Shiny Melmetals inside the Go Park Complex in Let's Go Pikachu. You have the choice between Premier Ball, Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Masterball. I can teach them Toxic and Earthquake, too. You can also request a nature.

Can provide proof of capture from Go Park, or evolution and transfer proof on the one on Pokemon Go (*need to wait for me to collect candies)

Price: $25 + fees. You may request specific speed IVs, but the price will be $30 and I will catch the pokemon with a Master Ball. It takes a lot of time to catch and check the IVs.

My reference: Reference

# #/thegoodvm
    . .

#1 /u/thegoodvm, 12/9/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/21/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.