Sold Selling [SELLING] Account with level 105 Hunter with very good gear + 2000 gold + more

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jokkemans, 7/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jokkemans

Jokkemans
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

General

So I'm selling my LOTRO account now. First things first, any transaction will be via PayPal. I will only discuss the sale of my account via Skype. My Skype contact information (or Skype name) is joakim.antonesen1. Please be so kind as to write what it is regarding when you add me on Skype. And please, only serious buyers.

About the account

The account is premium, having been VIP several times in the past. There are about 1500 LOTRO points attached to the account as well. The account has most quest packs and expansions, and will only be missing a few regions. Which can be bought with the attached LOTRO points if so desired.

About the hunter

The hunter is a female Elf in level 105. The current level cap. The hunter has very good gear. All legendaries completely maxed out. Even War-steed legendary bridle. I'm talking fully imbued and everything, it is all 100% maxed out. Attached to this character is some 2000+ gold as well. The hunter is located on Crickhollow US server.

About the sale

Price is up for discussion of course. And screenshots and everything else needed to verify my ownership of the account can be provided. All discussion about the price will have to be on Skype. Thank you! And I hope to hear from some interested party soon!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.