Sold Selling Selling 50M, Rank 125 and Unlock all ( For only 5$ )

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by sabin25, 7/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabin25

sabin25
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I offer 50M ( 50.000.000 ), Rank 125 and Unlock all ... The price for this package is only 5$.

What buyer should know before buy :-
    1. My modding method is safe, I modded over 10 accounts withount any bans. So don't worry about your account, chance of getting banned is 0,1%.
    2. I will need your STEAM account for delivery ( User and ID ) and your email or phone verification code. This is only method to deliver the rank and unlock all feature. If you are afraid losing your account, you can recover it using Steam Support ( google it for more information ) but this will not be necessary.
    3. The delivery time depends. Between 13:00-03:00 ( +2 CET ) delivery time is less than 2 hours ( usually 1 hour max ). If you order out of this schedule, you must wait for the seller to wake up.
    4. After the delivery is done, I will sent you a PM and you can login to your account and have fun with your new stuff :) !.

Payment methods : Paypal,Paysafecard or Middleman method.

For more information, leave a reply here.​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.