Sold Selling Selling 10 Accounts for 1 Price! (10 MIL LV20 Citadel @ R569 Viewbliss Outpost

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by reirobin, 11/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reirobin

reirobin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
    10 Accounts for Sale at ONE PRICE!

Reason for Sale:
    The game is pretty fun and addictive, especially when there are great friends to hang around with. However, a baby is coming soon in my family and I hope to being able to a good dad that'll always be there for her. So it's with a heavy heart to quit and leave my friends behind for another exciting chapter in my life. I hope that the new owner of my accounts will breathe new life to the carefully invested accounts in this game.

The details of the 10 accounts will be listed below, which is currently available at base price of $349. I've invested about $800 on the game. These are heavily time-invested too about 3 months, so it's quite a bargain for any new owner to quickly rise up in the game and get more powerful.

Overview of Accounts:
    All the accounts are located at Realm 569, called Viewbliss Outpost.
    Main: Citadel level 20; 10 million power; T3 troops and traps researched & built;
    Amazing defense setup that can withstand many waves of T4 troops attacks, only putting a small dent on the walls every wave;
    Great permanent boosts that will last up to citadel level 30, so completing building and research takes lesser effort;
    Farm 1: Citadel level 14; stone farm turning to granite farm;
    Farm 2: Citadel level 11; stone farm;
    Farm 3: Citadel level 11; metal farm;
    Farm 4: Citadel level 11; metal farm;
    Farm 5: Citadel level 10; metal farm;
    Farm 6: Citadel level 10; energy farm;
    Farm 7: Citadel level 10; energy farm;
    Farm 8: Citadel level 10; food farm;
    Farm 9: Citadel level 10; food farm;

❓ For more info, check it out here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/112624900462

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.