Selling S>Master Jester Clockworks Server

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling a master jester on clockworks server with +10 resta set, +18 areks and Demols +10 gore necklace, Near Perfect Unicorn except for last level, Near perfect Rabbit with high adoch awake. Ultimate Bloody yoyo 5/5 statted insane str awake jesis helmet, insane att and str awakes jesis suit, Insane att awake gloves and speed boots ultimate for pvp and guild seige.. 200+moons and sunstones 1bill something in penya Would say more but that would make it to obvious Serious offers only please.. mostly cash but we can discuss later p.s message me for more details

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying buying Any AOE chari would like any kind of AOE character, excluding assist, so a psykeeper would be great or a Billposter but not an assist,i can give you my lvl 50 stre AOE assist on flyff and a lvl 86 runescape account and i also have a lvl 54 adventure quest if that is helpfull and if that does not work, make an offer and we'll arrange and make it work thank you :) P.S i couldnt care less if the flyff character has 0 penya and no armour but if it has some penya and armour, ill give you a big hug :) p>
    Account for Sale

Buying a knight account in lawolflooking for a knight account 90+ and im looking for a master account i dont need to go first as long as u have good feedback impaying with paypal my email *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 110 psykeeper (aibatt)Naked 110 psykeeper on aibatt server for sale. 30$ ono. Paypal only. You go first unless you have much higher feedback than me. If you try and scam, don't bother, I'm not stupid. Either post here or leave your and I'll get in touch.

Account for Sale

Selling Flyff-Mushpoie 110 Blade-95 YJHello Everybody,Iam here to Inform you that iam selling a Lvl 110 Naked Blade on Mushpoie server ,build 45 Sta xxx Str.also iam selling on Other account lvl 95 YJ full Str on Mushpoie.i accept Penyas or Gpotatos on Any server.serious dealers only.add me on my email to communicate and for more info., iam not much online on this forums so add me on ***************************************************** Regards Modi.

Account for Sale

Trading Perins FROM Mia TO Kern serverhi everybody, i would like to inform you that iam trading perins , my Mia perins to ur Kern perins, if ur interested please add ***************************************************** . thnx for ur time

Account for Sale

Buying buying psykeeperif you have one that is the lowest lvl psykeeper that you could find, i am willing to buy it, i prefer lvl 60 but not over lvl 70, my is ***************************************************** add me on and we can discuss it or just post a reply here and ill get back to you.

Account for Sale

Buying bp>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.