Selling Selling S> MapleRoyals Account Shop • Level 70+ only • Bitcoin/Ethereum

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Eloboostarena.com, 10/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloboostarena.com

Eloboostarena.com
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

RULES OF SERVICE
    1. By purchasing an account from my service you agree to all of the rules below.
    Absolutely no refund or replacement policy, all payments are final.
    3. After purchasing an account from me it becomes your responsibility the moment of purchase.
    I will not refund nor replace under any circumstance. Even if your account gets banned for whatever reason on first day after buying it.

RISK INVOLVED
    Any kind of Real Money Trade for digital goods in MapleRoyals is prohibited by their ToS and may result in a permanent ban if you get caught!

Why are your rules of service so strict?
    MapleRoyals is a small community and people often know each other. When using purchased account on a daily basis you may bump you into
    people that knew original owner of the account. They may report you if they know the owner is not playing anymore, or you may be forced to impersonate the owner to avoid getting banned. There is a chance you won't bump into anyone, maybe the owner was a lone wolf or the old friends aren't playing anymore. But the possibility is always there, and on a server where you cannot change your IGN you have to keep that in mind. That's why my rules are so strict.

Where do your accounts come from?

All accounts were purchased in 2016 as a bulk of accounts from another seller.

What's on the accounts, what items do they come with?
    Accounts are mostly empty. Anything valuable was sold, some accounts are more emptier than others.

What payment options do you accept?
    Bitcoin and Ethereum only!

ACCOUNT SHOP
    I will not reveal exact level of character, only first numbers to avoid detection.

16x Bishop - Genesis 30 - 140$
    15x Bishop - Genesis 20 - 110$
    13x Bishop - Genesis 20 - 90$
    12x Bishop - No Genesis - 60$
    14x Hero - 60$
    12x Buccaneer - 50$
    12x Marksman - 50$
    12x Night Lord - Triple Throw 10 - 60$
    12x Shadower + 10x Hermit - 75$

CONTACT
    Click on the Skype button in my signature to add me on Skype

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.