Selling S> Lawolf Account 104 Blade and 100 YJ

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Title is pretty self-explanatory. Leave any offers here and feel free to PM me for more info and my e-mail. They're on the same account.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Mushpoie Perins.I've currently have a nice little stock of perins, and I'm looking to sell them for $2 USD each via PayPal. If your interested leave a reply below with some sort of contact method. Note : I will not be going first, if you want to buy one at a time feel free. Peace,

Account for Sale

Trading Naked Lawolf LVL 8X BPI'm trading a naked billposter level 85+ on lawolf w/ a pumpkin mask. Leave offer and below.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Flyff Accounts 8xBP 6xYJ 5xFSA+ULTRA RARE STATED CAT EARSOk im selling my Accounts On Mushpoie Server. I have ONe Lvl 80 BP (f) Pretty naked at the moment. But has almost 500m in the inv. in penya. A baby Cobra. A few CS items. And a set of ultra Rare stated cat ears (f). There are only one set of these still active in the server that i know of and i have them. They are a collecters item from v5-v6 when the game first started. I had the Male version of them a long time ago but i let them go for like 900m i beleive it was. So there is almost 1b worth of stuff on the BP. Im to the understanding that 1b penya goes for about 30-50$ now days. So im trying to get around 80$ for all 3 charecters. The others are pretty naked. Im not entirely sure what they have. I have all bank passcodes. And an intricate password. The other 2 chars are a lvl 4x YJ and a lvl 6x FSRM I have no clue really what they have on them Just some junk though im sure. I do not have the game installed anymore. But the BP is a Full STR BP and has a perfect skill tree. (has been reskilled and restatted many of times to get it correct ) I have a paypal account valid from 2004. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks alot.

Account for Sale

Selling HeroBp Perin Blade Yoyo-Jester RMIm selling my accounts and perins on lawolf server after 4 years of havin' fun, so maybe i can make you having fun. So this is what im selling HeroBP Naked Price : 150$ Minimum! Blade Lvl 111 Price : ? 112 Yoyo-Jester Price : ? Ringmaster Lv 94 Price : ? Perins Price : 2$ Each [ 86 In Stock ATM Will Get More ] Note: Im not willing to go first in any trade,you can buy perins in small amounts Payment Method: Paypal Only! Contact : add ***************************************************** (Mail Me)

Account for Sale

Trading T< Lvl 68 EPIC BJ!!(ClockWorks)Selling or Tradeing My lvl 68 Bj He has full Crusier +6 In bank And a Epic Awakend +5 Cruiser Equiped Gbow+8 2/2 +21 Dex and +9 Eletric/And a Ultimie Lukasa Bow with a reduction A on it/ Hes Cashshop items and Elegint Black wings/ Warlord suit boots and gloves with Cat ears/ Ballmask 007 Witch is a +5 dex mask/Marksmen Earrings and rings +8!!!!/ Cash shops pets are a Buff pet Braaaains! 2/2 and a Doggy! He is Full Dex!!!! Crit chance is 115% and Attack Speed is 100%!!! He has 5m.Trust me this is a NICE NICE CHARCTHER Email me at ***************************************************** If u would like to see Screen Shots! I really want a Lawolf account so i am Wanting to trade for reallly anything! But Lawolf Prefferd

Account for Sale

Trading GzP Points For RM ServiceAs the title says, I am giving Ring Master service in exchange for GzP points. The rate is 1.5k/hour GzP PM me for more information Here's basically how it will work: -You send me the points and then we will add each other. -We will then negotiate a time good for both of us, and you will have me for the time that you bought me for! Very simple. Again, GzP PM me for more info.

Account for Sale

Trading lvl 89 rs acc for glaphan accfor stats look up on high scores ghoulscout1 comes well equiped would expect the same lookin for serious offers only email me or pm me with char class and lvl thanks btw the rs acc has high lvl wc and fletching and battle stats and fishing good money maker my email is ***************************************************** also taking perins on glaphan and items

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.