Selling S> 126 HERO BILLPOSTER + MORE (Demian)

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Have for sale a lvl 126 hero billposter on the new cluster (the new Demian)with very nice eqs and decent amount of penya. it comes with tons of gift shop items and plenty of items that can be sold for LOTS of money. Also have for sale a lvl 113 pretty much naked RM. Add me on ***************************************************** Leave your or contact information for faster contact!!! also have !!! Prices can be negotiated because they need to go FAST and ASAP.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling [Tanuki] Selling Perins + 131 Force MasterHello, Im selling all my stuff, most of the equips are sold ingame already. But I got alot of CS still.. I can use paypal but I have to make it first, no problem at all! And I have 14b = 140 perins for sale 100m ( 1 perin ) = 1,3 USD The Force master 131H full sta without equips is 40 USD And with all stuffs its negiotiable. Alot of event amps, upcuts, etc are here. Also alot of Macarons and more stuffies! Trad thai suit male, skipper suit male, yetti boots and gaunts male, and more just ask. Add me on to talk further, ***************************************************** Leave a message here and mail me please, I don't look often here, I already know that now lol...

Account for Sale

Selling 136 fully equiped mentalist on lykanselling it, has alot of soul linked equip, scepter+11(sigel), 135 set+12 (decent awake), a good lion, combined cs blessings, kuma, fire dragon, champ set etc etc. if ur interested @ all or want more details mail me on *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading Lykan 13X SeraphSelling and or trading my 13X Seraph on Lykan server. Full geared and able to be used. Moderate gear About 2b in penya Well known on the server and good reputation. Add me to : ***************************************************** PM me or leave a message on here. I can provide further information on the account. I will not trade first unless you have more feedback than me. If you do i'll be glad to go first.

Account for Sale

Trading Trading runescape accounts for flyff perin, or a good accountMy email is ***************************************************** send me a message, or leave a post.

Account for Sale

Trading Amazing Flyff Accounts and Perins for Runescape Accounts and MoneyI am trading a bunch of flyff accounts and 86b worth of stuff collaborative. ALL ON MIA SERVER. I will be trading it for good runescape accounts or gold(cuz of free trade) I will preferably take gold because i dont like account hackers... Here is my stuff: 11x Master Psy Psykon+10 Ulti Ancient Wand Jewelry 8x BP Alext+10 Ulti Angel Knuckle Jewelry 11x Blade (Most Valuable) ULGA+6 fire + 10 5/5 LGA+10 fire + 10 5/5 Dayst+10 28% atk (2nd best dayst set ive ever seen in Mia youll know if you see awks) Great Jewelry 6x BJ Gbow+8 + 10 wind Jewelry No armor set 6x YJ Ulti Lusaka YoYo +10 fire cruiser +8 amazing yj awks Jewelry YOU CAN OFFER ON SETS/WEAPONS OR NAKED ACCOUNTS. ITEMS ARE NOT BINDED TO THE ACCOUNT Items: Perins: Bout 1400 Divine Prophet Wings Red Meteo Bike Violet Clock Bike(Rare) Wedding Set Cactus Hair Native American Set(No Hat) Rudolph Hat Demon Hat Dragon Yukata Red Set 5 pairs of black sunglasses I DONT CARE IF YOU MIX AND MATCH ITEMS JUST LEAVE WHAT YOU WANT BELOW email: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading [FLYFF] Selling my Knight,RM,Elementor in one account !!Hey guys i played flyff before 1year and i found here someone hopefull can get interested from my char's.So im here to show you my Chars -First of all In this account i have 3 heros ELEMENTOR(71) RingMaster(64) Knight(84) -The main hero is the knight.He is lvl 84 and half with Vigors + 9, Lusaka 2H axe + well quip with cs pet + ~250M penya.In bank have FULL WEES Set(lvl90M) + 8 +good awakes.SO ALL ITEMS IN THIS CHAR IS ~1.5-2b TOTAL . -The Elementor and RM are full int and basic items and some goods;) -Last think that i wanna say is SERVER : LYCAN If someone interested here i will leave :kardel_sharpeye9999 P.S (I GOT SCAMMER B4 FROM MY ONLY FLYFF "FRIEND" I LOST VERY GOOD CRUISER ~2B AND 1.5b in penya, and I DONT WANNA SCAM YOU,CUZ I DONT PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!! im not that type of human that wanna **** all others only yourself keep save, thats ****ing sad and kidish !! YOU CAN TRUST ME I SWEAR!!) Thanks.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 5 Lykan Server Accounts Paypal onlySelling the following accounts paypal only account 1:lv 131 ForceMaster full sta(billposter) lv 116 blade full str lv 66 knight 76 str 67 sta 35 dex 15 int account 2:lv 70 ringmaster full int lv 79 billposter 53 str 107 sta 41 int lv 26 magician 38 sta 22 str 22 dex 65 int account 3:lv 16 magician 22 str 29 sta 22 dex 52 int lv 77 billposter 163 str 17 sta 15 dex 15 int account 4:lv 34 billposter full str lv 42 mercenary full str account 5: lv 84 billposter 61 sta 15 str 15 dex 135 you can reach me on *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.