Selling S>119 Moons stones and 144 Sun stones (Server Demian<PK>Xp x2)

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

1. Ingamename 2.What do you want to buy 3. Lvl 4.How much each you pay I will choose the best offer see you ingame : )

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling HERO RM (F) 121 on KARGO ServerHi Ive been playing flyff for 5 years now I have 26 and no feel for this game any more im willing to sell my accounts for some money via PayPal because I invested some money on game but don't worry will be cheap :) The items are on eFLYFF: Kargo server Only If really are Interested anything of the things please may me to this email or add to : ***************************************************** for more information about it. Remember PayPal only and only serious persons i will accept offers not planning to sell for ridiculous prices THANKS ***************************************************** Uploaded with *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Arcanist (M) 131 on KARGO Server eFlyffHi Ive been playing flyff for 5 years now I have 26 and no feel for this game any more im willing to sell my accounts for some money via PayPal because I invested some money on game but don't worry will be cheap :) The items are on eFLYFF: Kargo server Only If really are Interested anything of the things please may me to this email or add to : ***************************************************** for more information about it. Remember PayPal only and only serious persons i will accept offers not planning to sell for ridiculous prices THANKS ***************************************************** Uploaded with *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Hero Accounts, Items , Weapons, Sets , Pets,ETC Check it outHi Ive been playing flyff for 5 years now I have 26 and no feel for this game any more im willing to sell my accounts for some money via paypal because I invested some money on game but don't worry will be cheap :) The items are on eFLYFF: Kargo server Only I have a Hero Blade(M) lvl 121: Planning to Sell naked or with my stuffs: Weapons: LGA Ulti +7 stated +2str 5/5 with B Fire cards awakening: +17% Increased Critical Damage Socket: Str+13 and +910 HP Rings: Champion Set 2 Champion rings +15 Both 1 Champion Demol +10 1 Champion Demol +9 1 Champion Gore +3 Pet: Baby Turtle 7/9 Cs: Casual suit M blessing +7 dex Rudolph hat M +5 Increased Critical damage Spy Gloves M +4 Str KangShi Shoes M Dex +7 Armor: NOCTIS SET +10 Noctis hat +10 statted +1sta awakeing: +19 str -7 int Noctis Gaulnets +10 Statted +1str Awakening: 5% critical Chance Noctis Suit +10 4/4 +28% increased Attack +10Water Statted +1 Str Awakening: -150Hp +9% Critical Chance Noctis Boots +10 statted +1str Awakening: -100MP +15 Increased Critical Damage Others: CW bike Orange have a Bag with Q amps Event (3) R amps event (3) and others stuffs Other CS: Kuma Cloak StPatrick Cloak Snowboarder Set M Skeleton Set M You willl see all stuffs on the picture at the end I want to sell my stuffs for real money only so any comment i see traing or stuffs like will be ignore. If really are Interested anything of the things please may me to this email or add to : ***************************************************** for more information about it. Remember Paypal only and only serius persons i will accept offers not planning to sell for ridiculous prices THANKS ***************************************************** Uploaded with *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling [Eclipse Flyff] Lots of stuff on this server...We have TONS of stuff on this server. I will just sum it up though, and you can contact me for pictures of the items that we have, along with more information about the accounts. We have 3 level 175 characters, and one level 150, that are all fully donor. We have tons of dungeon items and v15 jewelry in the guild bank, along with a +20 v15 set for almost every character. The characters are a Templar, Arcanist, Psykeeper and Seraph(Level 150). The Templar can get around 1.5m hp last I checked. And the psykeeper gets around 1.1m HP with 1m bombs. When you dungeon, those are ~10m bombs with 1.1m hp. (Yes, you can solo most dungeons.) For the psykeeper, we have a pick-up pet with a triple Int awake and a perfect fox with a triple int awake. We also have a triple adoch, perfect tiger for 1v1 classes. And then we also have a lion with +6 lucky box(Great drops in dungeons.). Which, last I knew, was not able to be awakened on pets anymore. For all of this, it cost us right around $300. Added with all the extra penya and items we have it's probably around $400 - $500(This is a guess, haven't played in a while.) We are obviously not asking for that much money. We will be taking offers and setting the a/w at $200, or the equivalent in Lykan Items/Penya. C/o: None. A/w: $200 What we are accepting: - Items or Penya in Lykan - Money via Paypal To offer on my items, leave your , or information and I will add you. *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling [LYKAN] Gear and pets :eek:I have another thread, for selling things on Eclipse. But, since this isn't really related to Eclipse, I figured I would make a new post. Please, tell me if this needs to be combined with the other one or not. Thanks. :D I've been scammed once already. From now on, strictly payment first. Selling: Ancient Bow +10 (10/10; Electric A) +20 Element Full PvP diamond sockets. Has a nice Adoch awake. S/b: $800 C/o: None. A/w: $1,000 Not much more I will say about this. Yet again, pm me for further information. Buying: I am NOT buying items with USD, I will pay strictly with Penya. Cruiser pieces Helmet: 35+ DEX Suit: 28%+ Adoch Gloves: 10%+ Critical Chance Boots: 32%+ Adoch Would like these to be +10, but it really doesn't matter, looking for the awake mostly.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 130 seraph cheap fast, noww i need the money!HEY IM SELLING THIS SERAPH ACCOUNT for only $48! HURRY! ADD ME ON XFIRE: imbetterthanyouu THATS WITH TWO U's! HURRY NOW, THANKS! ONLY 48 DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARS!

Account for Sale

Buying Tanuki PerinsHey peoples. I'm looking to buy a couple Perins on the Tanuki server. I don't need a lot. At all. I'm looking to buy for $1/per. If anyone can sell a few to me, please add my e-mail @ ***************************************************** Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.