Sold Selling Rare '04 Names on 1 ID. Originally made.

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Games, 11/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Pm me for names and pm me a counter-reply with a offer once I respond. Thanks.buying cute namebuying cute name or cheap name, pm me!!Buying 2004-2011 Rare namesBuying 2004-2011 rare names - has to have a good rep, trusted dealer, good name ( no number accounts or - _ $ ^ & accounts ) buying them via GBS (MM if needed) If your trusted, i'll go first. Add: [Only registered users can see links and emails. ] / if you have!! 2002 Account Nice Badges! PM me the name please Sonic.B> rare namelookin' to buy a rare name, PM me a list and we can negotiatebuying rare habbo nameyoyoyo, looking to buy a new habbo name. something rare and cheap possibly, but ya hit me up with a private message with the names.Selling - 2002 Reg 2 Letter.Hi guys. Whilst I'm new to the forum I'd like to stress that I in no way get satisfaction from ripping people off or trying to scam them. So much so, I don't expect people to trust me out of nowhere but I'll do my best to be polite deal with the things you want. I haven't really played Habbo all that often, at most I logged on to talk to some friends I knew a while back, and when they all quit I stopped playing altogether. This is why I think it's time for me to move on and get rid of this name, since I have no use for habbo. I understand this is a game, and in that spirit the price for it won't be high at all. Add me on to discuss the matter, alternatively send me a PM for details. : el1aslSelling ID (Contains 17 Rare names)[mod]Removed the names, get people to PM you for them.[/mod] The account Numb has a few good badges, notable ones are level III old HC badge, 06 xmas badge, chicken dancer badge. Taking offers in Habbo furni/ GBP>> Selling rare habbo name 2011 habbo onlySelling some names.What's up everyone. Selling rare names: The 2001 account Radar also an ID with the names: Teacher - 2005 A2 - 2004 0`wn (without the `) - 2005 Unacceptable - 2005 Loot - 2011 Chosen - 2011 Contact KC on habboBuying Rare NamesHello guys, im new, just found the site today! looking to buy a rare name any year is fine, will be paying Via PP or GoldBars which ever is prefered here Private message me your names !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.