Selling Rappelz Account

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Well its not flyff, but it is a galanet game, i have a lvl 150 Battlesummoner, and a several very very good item's, i dont know how well people know this game so if u are interested i can send u screen shots of everything in the game so u know this is not a scam, who ever offers me the most money for this account after a week will get it, it is a very very good account, and i have spent alote of money on it, i do not think i will get it back so don't be shy make a offer. You can email me at ***************************************************** this is not the email attached to the account, and whoever buys it will be changing the email to one of there email's.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Perins on [LYKAN or MOCOMOCHI]Currently buying Perins on either Lykan server or Mocomochi server , Go ahead and post your here , if you are selling them .. Thanks! [= You WILL go first, and Please Do NOT message me and say " I GO FIRST " or anything like that , It really gets annoying and I know in a matter of fact that I the "Buyer" will be likely to get scammed.. if I pay with my paypal account first. So , please comment your and I will add you as soon as possible , and contact you by messaging you here on , Thanks!

Account for Sale

Buying Buying Perins on TanukiTittle says it all, post your offers and how much you got, mail me, add me, it's up to you, I'm just looking for perins.

Account for Sale

Selling gPotato at any server!Hello, If you can't buy gPotato using your own PayPal, then this for you. I'm selling gPotato to any server. I'll be accepting PayPal. More information/details will be provided on . : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling [PS3] ALL MW2 / Black Ops Map Packs for GPOT!!! [ Lykan ] [ Gpotato ]I'll let you download (PS3) ALL MW2 and Black Ops Map packs only for 3k gpot, If you are interested , lets talk on , : ***************************************************** PS3 MW2 Map Packs: Stimulus and Resurgence Map Pack ($30 in total) Black Ops Map Packs: First Strike , Escalation , and Annihilation Map Pack ($45 in total) I'll let you download it for only 3k gpot , so remember if you are interested Contact @ : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Buying and Selling [Renico Shop] [Any Server] [READ 4 MORE INFO]Selling Call of Duty World at War, Modern Warfare 2 , Black Ops [ ALL MAP PACKS ] Buying Gpotato Pre-Paid Card, contact me at ***************************************************** , I'll tell you more information there, unsafe to say it out loud here.. so add me

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Tanuki [Aibatt/Lawolf] Perins & AccountsIf you can't convince them, confuse them - Harry S Truman

Account for Sale

Selling Slayer blade on the server Lykan! Worth 70-100 bil on Gear and stuff!Selling or Trading my slayer blade for a good mentalist on the Lykan server! Otherwise im selling my account and his stuff for paypal cash! Greets! Add me: *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.