Sold Selling Rank 8 Warden, rank 12 Defiler

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fractal357, 3/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fractal357

Fractal357
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Characters are on Arkenstone, don't have the game installed so there won't be any screenshots. Not much to say about the Defiler, has everything I think (traits, maps etc.). Not sure how well warden is geared now, I mean it never had any raid pieces but I think 4 slot stuff from wherever the **** that might have come from with all gold agi essences and what, featured instance jewelry? If that's what it was? But yea it has the gold earring from level 85, guilded tailor or something, lis were done or about done last time I was playing, pretty sure I got the 4 most relevant stat tomes to like 16 or w/e, but could be wrong. Traits were not terrible I think somewhere around 75, and virtues were pretty high at least the ones that were in use. All expansions ofc.

But yeah looking to just get rid of it quickly, apologies about the lack of screenshots but **** downloading this game again lmao.

pm me.

(oh and i also have a rank 13 warg (unlocked, nothing else on that account) if anyone wants to pick it up too)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.