Sold Selling Rank 613 WHALE account — 3 crowns, all MP dragons, insane amount of good stuff

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dumpong, 8/16/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumpong

dumpong
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi there. I've been playing on this account for over 2 years and started from the ground up, but lately I have lost interest in the game and so I am looking to sell my account into the hands of someone who will take care of it. :)

Check the images to see some sample teams, and the massive box. I have an insane amount of REM monsters and I'd say you can reliably build almost every team there is in the game as of now. Notably:
    54 Hypermaxes
    ALL MP dragons (Uuvo Shivadra, Uvo Nepdra, Uvo Odindra, Uuvo Radra, Uuvo Yomidra)
    Other MP stuff (Pure Machina, You Yu, Ragnarok Dragon, Xiu Min, Dark Athena)
    Rare collab monsters (Ilmina, Kenshin, NY Yomi, Noctis, among many
    others)
    A lot of six star GFEs. And even more pantheon cards.

Example of the work I put in to this account — multiple hypermaxed Machine Athenas :'). Check the imgur album to see what you're really getting in this account. http://imgur.com/a/8PSz3

Looking for around $500. Let me know if you have any questions — PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Pay using paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.