Selling Selling Quitting Sale - HP Washed Spearman

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by TriGunAmeyh6, 12/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriGunAmeyh6

TriGunAmeyh6
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, how are you doing? I am selling my account. It will include full MapleRoyals account information and full email information. I am accepting Amazon Gift Card codes. I've done trades on here and I'm 100% legit. You are going first unless you are very reputable and trusted on here. If I'm not able to sell my whole account with everything then eventually I will sell everything individually.

5x Hp-Washed Spearman (Has zhelm 16 str, 30 dex, 14 int, 14 luk, no slots)
    4x Cleric
    3x Fighter
    5x Fire/Poison Wiz
    3x Hunter

I price the character level alone at $10.

I have 11 billion mesos and 2 Chaos Scrolls left. I will do $10 per billion and $5 per chaos scroll so total of $120.
    *Make sure you use the mesos on the mule before deleting any of them.

https://imgur.com/a/HdMBm

Lv 5x Spearman was hp-washed 130 times, say $5 per 30 ap resets, about $20.
    Without Hyperbody: HP is 10k and MP is 500. With Hyperbody in Use: HP is 16k and MP is 800.
    I believe you just need to wash around 40~60 times and also reach a decent high level and you will have 18.5k base hp and max hp 30k with hb.

It also has 196 AP resets which is about $30.

The Dex Gear +46 dex and 10 att work gloves for training and Int Gear + 61 Int for extra mp gain. Both sets of gear spent about 900mil, so $9. Also have slime shoes +1 more everything.

https://imgur.com/a/m7tiZ

Misc: Account also has 25+ various NX items (NOT RP) and 45k NX left on it.

So altogether is $10 + $120 + $20 + $30 + $9 = An estimated value of $189. I will sell it all to you for $160.

Please contact me and let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.