Selling Selling psn account for 20-40$ psn code, i will go...

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network Accounts | PSN Account - Buy & Sell' started by Playstation Network PSN Accounts - Buy and Sell, 10/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playstation Network PSN Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling psn account for 20-40$ psn code, i will go first Do you guys want to buy my account, i dont use this account anymore so i will sell it for 20$ but i prefer 40$, it has a decent amount of games and dlc and it has battlefield 4 for ps4 but you will need the ps3 disc of bf4 because its upgrade and it also has expired ps plus so if you renew it you get some older ps plus games but my the accunt is from norway so you need a norwegian psn card, i dont want to type too much so i give pics of the games and dlc on pm.Also you can trust me but i need to go first because i have been scammed twice before and i will not again so i hope you guys will let me go first and give me the code and then i will give the email and password and prefer if you have made many post and is fully trusted

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.