Sold Selling Providing cheap & safe & legit War And Order Ruby.

Discussion in 'War and Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by frankiedo, 9/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankiedo

frankiedo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Introduction:

Hi, everyone, my name is Frankie Originally I came from Viet Nam But I'm living in Canada right now. I'm a War And Order
    Ruby seller you can trust me to get you the cheap Gems. All, I'm asking for is please give me good feeds back on Epic if you have a good experience with my service. I will always be online to serve you guys anytime you guys need to refill your gems.
    How The Process Work:
    * If you guy is wondering how the process work basically in my country there is a provider that sells apple credit for very cheaps and I buy it from them to get you guys very cheap gems, you guys can trust my service I guaranteed you I will not get you bans. The process will take 2 hours to 1 days. Money back guaranteed if not you are satisfied with the purchase, I will refund you the full amount.

Reload Cheap War And Order Gems from me, secure deal, cheap, fast, safe and message anytime about question or concerns.

I provide the safest and secure way to reload [B][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=3][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]War And Order[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] Ruby for Android and iOS.[/B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][B][B]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]❖ [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=3]Providing cheap& safe & legit [/SIZE][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=3][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]War And Order[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] Ruby.[/B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B]
    [COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]❖ [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffffff]offering the cheap gems at an extremely # price so that players can enjoy the benefits of gold while playing the game.[/COLOR]

[/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#800080][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]STARTING PACKAGE:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]$55 = 15,000 Ruby[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]BIG BOY PACKAGES:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]$90 = 30,000 Ruby[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]THE WHALE PACKAGES:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]$170 = 60,000 Ruby[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]OMEGA WHALE PACKAGES:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7]$320 = 12,0000 Ruby[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=3]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]WHAT I NEED TO GET STARTED:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#ffff00][SIZE=5]★I promise it's safe, through apple game center account process no risk! Without the need to link account

★ you'll need to provide us yourGamecenter account (login & password) in order for us to top up. Your account will not be shared with anyone after your order has been complete please change anything thing security related if you dont feel safe!

★ Please refrain from logging into the game & turn off two-step verification during the top upprocess.

★ For Android user, please link up to your Apple GameCenter ID before making the purchase.

❤ Random bonus gems

Working hours for Gem Top Up services: 24h[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=5]Contact Me Via:
    Line: hungdo538
    Facebook:[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017355912118[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]◊[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#00ff00]PAYMENT OPTIONS & ACCESSIBILITY: [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FFFF00]
    [B][COLOR=#FF0000]❖ [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ffff00]The PayPal [/COLOR][COLOR=#C1C1C1][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#FF0000]❖ [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffff00][SIZE=3]Western Union[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.