Selling Selling Price Check

Discussion in 'Grand Fantasia Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HereForAPriceCheck, 11/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereForAPriceCheck

HereForAPriceCheck
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

just here to know how much my account is worth , if it's a nice amount i might consider selling it , here goes
    3 level 80 characters , Templar / SS / Gunner
    Templar : level 80 , +16 4 pieces yellow set and +16 purple chest with advanced and intermediate safety rune stones , level 80 purple 2h sword +17 slotted with 4 Melee attack boost rune stones ( advanced , intermediate , beginner and basic ) and two slots slotted with normal crit damage stones , u can change them easy if u need ( this character is ideal for MPT plvl and dungeon running )
    SharpShooter : level 75 +16 PvP set and level 79 purple chest slotted with advanced safety and stability rune stones , high equip mastery ( over 65 on everything ) 1* mount , and a lot of combat mounts , level 75 +19 purple gun slotted with precision rune stone and two crit damage stones , level 75 purple 1h sword slotted with crit rate stones , and level 70 purple sword slotted with R-attack stones ( all advanced / intermediate / beginner ) yellow level 80 set is in archive too ~
    Gunner : level 80 with +20 GvG level 70 Cannon and +20 purple set slotted with advanced / intermediate / beginner ( safety and Stability rune stones ) level 80 2h +15 mech weapon slotted with R-attack boost stones , cage and piercing rune stones in there too , level 80 purple and yellow 1h mech weapons slotted with M-attack stones ( advanced / intermediate / beginner " for the purple one ) and 3 ultimate growth resonance stones for the yellow , yellow is +16 and purple is +19
    combat mounts available on the account : Lavender Lion Combat mount , Wolfrage combat mount , Armored Dragon combat mount , Purple Crystal battle Scorpion mount , Scarlet Lumin Mechanical Mount , Armored Sabertooth mount
    ACCOUNT SPECS : level 2 hit rate / evade archive buff , 8 character slots , 4 of them are in use at the moment , the 4th character is a level 1 alt for claying and stuff like that for the future , and i think this is enough information about the class account o3o , remember this , im only here for a price check on my account , not planning on selling it , unless i find a really good offer that then i might consider it , leave your opinions below , Thanks a lot ~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.