Selling Perfect Battle.net Account for Sale.

Discussion in 'Gamebattles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by niki0598, 12/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niki0598

niki0598
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hallo,
    I'm selling my Battle.net Account.

The account is mainly focused around Diablo III and Heroes of The Storm.
    I will divide each game in a different section and try to explain as much as I can what it has.

Diablo 3:

Non-Seasonal

Softcore - Around 800 paragon levels.
    All classes on 70lvl with pretty decent gear, legendary gems are 40lvl+ and the items have almost perfect rolls.
    All characters can easily do 60+ grifts and t13 rifts.
    My main character is the Barbarian, so its the most developed one. It has almost every item for barbarian in the storage, so you can play any build you want.
    More than 10b gold, lots of crafting materials, gems, socket gifts, uber keys and other similar items in the storage.

Hardcore - Around 300 paragon levels.
    Only a Demon Hunter with all sets currently avaible for the class.

On the account there are also lots of rare transmogs, pets, banners, portraits and wings.
    The account has all seasonal rewards since season 2.

Heroes of The Storm:

The account is ranked-ready(I have never played ranked tho), it has 20 heroes (all are level 5 or higher), 6 skins, 10 mounts and a few portraits.
    It has over 30k gold, so you can buy anything you want.

Heroes:
    Cho'Gall, Diablo, Illidan, Jaina, Kerrigan, Muradin, Sonya, Zagara, Zarya, Arthas, Auriel, Greymane, Li Li, Li-Ming, Nazeebo, Sylvanas, Tyrande, Valla and Zeratul.

Skins:
    Wrath Sonya, Ranger-General Sylvanas, Shan'do Illidan.
    Epic Skins:
    Blood Elf Tyrande, Crown Prince Arthas, Ronin Zeratul.

Mounts:
    2015 Champion's Nexagon, Battle Beast, Festive Goblin, Golden Tiger, Hearthstone Card, Hell Billie, Ironside Dire Wolf, Malthael's Phantom, Mechanospider, Orochi Hovercycle.
    World of Warcraft:

All expansions excluding Legion.

100lv. Death Knight and a few lower level characters with pretty good names.

A few mounts and a few heirlooms.
    Hearthstone

All characters are over 10lvl, many neutral cards, many cards for Paladin and a lot of cards for Shaman.

A pretty good deck for Paladin, a good one for Shaman too and a basic deck for Warlock.

I am the original owner of the account and I have all the info about the account.
    When you buy it you get everything, including photos of the cd-keys and every code I used on the account. I can even send you the Boxes of the games via Mail.

The current price I'm asking for is 100 euro.
    Paypal only, I'm verified.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I will answer as soon as I can.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.