Reboot  1-24 Hours Selling Outstanding Reliable (Reboot) Maple Story Daily/Weekly Boss Carries

Discussion in 'Maplestory Powerleveling for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Panadas, 3/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panadas

Panadas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    $$ Contact me on Discord for a fast response and to ensure availability $$
    $$ Discord: Panadas#6068 $$

Gratitudes and with the Warmest Welcome I thank you guys for visiting this service thread to a 100% Legit Boss Carrying Service! Providing high-quality and reliable VIP service for affordable prices.
    100% Legit, Safe and Secure, No Login Required
    Run times are flexible throughout the day on both weekdays and weekends
    Bosses will be cleared using MAX equipment drop rate of 360% drop gear + MAX decent holy symbol (+24% drop) + Legion Luck Coupon (+50% drop) + 2x DROP familiar or coupon (+100% drop) + 100% BASE droprate = TOTAL 634% drop rate on clear
    Fast Clears for Hellux/CRA/HMag/HHilla/CPAP/CZak/CPB/NCyg/Princess.No(Kanna rings drops now too)/Akechi
    Solo Loot for Hellux/CRA/HMag/HHilla/CPAP/CZak/CPB/NCyg/Princess.No (Kanna rings drops now too)/Akechi, this means that you are the only person on the run and you get all the loot to yourself
    Panadas#6068
    All Prices are in USD
    Payment Method: PayPal Only
    Willing to Negotiate prices for bundle deals
    Please add me on Discord for any questions or to schedule runs for as soon as tomorrow or in the near future
    Don't see a boss you want on this list? Feel free to ask on discord and I will try and set up a carrier for any boss
    *******************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Weekly Boss Carry Service List
    *Hard Boss Run Times are very flexible for any time zone*
    *Free coaching is given prior to these bosses so you know where to go and how to survive*

Normal Damien: $6
    Normal Lotus: $6
    Normal Lomien Bundle: $10

*All Weekly Bosses listed below will be SOLO LOOT. This means I take only one person on these runs and you get all the loot*

Chaos Pierre: $3
    Chaos Von Bon: $3
    Chaos Queen: $3
    Chaos Vellum: $6
    4 door CRA bundle: $12

Special Deals - Buy 3 get 1 free on any of the $3 bosses below -

Normal Cygnus: $3
    Hard Hilla: $3
    Hard Magnus: $3
    Chaos Zakum: $3
    Chaos Pink Bean: $3
    Chaos Papulatus: $8
    Princess No: $8
    Akechi Mitsuhide: $8
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daily Boss Carry Service List
    *All Hellux runs are solo, meaning I take one person only and you get all the loot ($2 per person if you only need coins after loot run has been purchased)*
    Hellux (Coin and Equip Loot): $7
    Hellux 7 Day Bundle (Coin and Equip Loot): $40

Normal Lucid BIS Farming Soul Shard and Droplet Carries (Loot will be instanced so all party members have their own loot)
    Normal Lucid: $20
    Normal Will Droplet Carries (Mechanics are necessary, able to teach, failed runs will still be charged at the half rate):
    Normal Will: $20

Special Requests:
    Dark World Tree Weekly Quest Help: $4
    Scrapyard Weekly Quest Help: $7
    Dark World Tree and Scrapyard Weekly Quest Carry Package: $9

Prequest Help:
    Vanishing Journey : $6
    Chuchu Island : $6
    Lacheleinn : $6
    Arcana : $6
    Morass : $6
    Esfera : $6
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bundle packages available upon request. Just let me know which bosses you want and I can provide # bundle offer
    Don't see a boss you want on this list? Feel free to DM me on discord and I will see what I can do for you
    This post is updated daily for availability

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.