Sold Selling OO OO - 879 BIS Shaman, 4 110s 5 legendarys, all class alts. 7/7H 3/3 ToV 1/7 M E

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Mangle, 11/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mangle

Mangle
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Most all toons are Tichondrius Horde, I am the original owner I've had this account since vanilla but my wife has asked me to stop gaming and that's that. I have no rep on this sight but I am willing to provide absorbent of proof, picture ID, my number, hell I'll facetime/skype you and walk outside my house and show you my address, I mean really you name it I'll provide it within reason.

Looking to get $450

I can provide any further details of course, I'll provide Shamans link below and rough details for all toons below.

http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-355171.html

Enhance Shaman 879, AK 16, traits spent 31 16 and 12, BIS legendary ring and a Sephuz ring. 7/7 H EN 3/3 R ToV and 1/7 M EN.
    Holy Paly 868 Legendary gloves, has great ret trinkets and decent prot trinkets.
    BM Hunter 865, Sephuz legendary.
    Arcane Mage 850, Legendary Boots.
    100 Warrior
    100 Priest
    100 Monk
    100 Druid
    100 DK
    92 Warlock
    83 Rogue
    4 70 Twinks
    Bunch of misc toons
    About 30K gold on Horde Tichondrius (about another 60k in flasks/potions/herbs)
    1900 RBG achieves as well as 5s and 3s from a previous season (whichever got me vicious war wolf)

Thats about all I can think of at the moment, please contact me on skype anytime to talk for any further details. Once again I can't express how real I am and how safe it is to buy this account.

Skype - matthew.angle3
    In the extreme off chance someone from Utah was looking we could do a local sale which would be awesome.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.