Sold Selling Near-endgame 25 5*: Bridal caeda/char, beach leo/xan/gaius/fred, brave ike/luc

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by theClocksAndInstrume, 9/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theClocksAndInstrume

theClocksAndInstrume
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey there, I'm selling one of my personal FEH heroes accounts. Yes, I have more than 1 personal account -- and therein lies the problem. You see, as a lifelong Fire Emblem fan, I started this game some months ago, and back then there wasn't so much to do. So I ended up creating and maintaining 3 accounts. Well, now a few months later, I can't keep up. So I'm selling the account I'm least attached to (I really like my main account and the one with Katerina). I think of this account as the one with Alm, Bridal Charlotte and Caeda, and Olwen.

I have not been involved in the community, so I'm not sure what strategies I "should" be following -- other than my own, which is guerilla-style -- lots of emphasis on repositioning/draw back/smite type of skills. I like to hit big and then find a way to move the character out of the way. If this is your style, keep reading!

I'm not certain what information to provide, so this is based off of someone else's post of a sold account. Apologies and thanks to DiorTran for this template! I'm an open book, so if there's anything relevant I should have provided, please respond in the thread and I will add that piece of info.

Here goes:

This account is completely LEGIT, no hacks and includes:

INVENTORY:
    5 Orbs (as you can tell, I was not grooming this account to be sold, LOL)
    4,484 feathers
    110 stamina potion
    122 dueling crest
    3 lights blessing
    50 sacred coins
    over 350 great badges
    over 100k shards
    over 150k crystals

CATALOG of Heroes 99/168
    NO FRIEND BAN OR ARENA BAN

HEROES

25 5Star Heroes: No IVs provided because I don't know a fast way to calculate all this, and it was never important to me. If it's important to you... let me know a way to give you what you need.... in under 5 minutes (ha!)

My favorites:
    Alm (Draw Back)
    Bridal Caeda (Reposition)
    Bridal Charlotte (Smite)
    Olwen (Reposition)
    Brave Ike (Swap)
    Beach Xander - cuz he's hot (Smite)

Other 5*:
    Merrick (Rally R AND Reciprocal Aid) (Summoner Ally)
    Tharja (Rally R)
    Alfonse (Rally S)
    Ogma (Rally R)
    Karel (Draw Back)
    Chrom (Reposition)
    Corrin - male - (none, level 1, pristine)
    Lilina (Draw Back merged but not yet acquired - she is level 1)
    Raigh (Rally A)
    Beach Leo (Draw Back)
    Leo (Reposition)
    Ephraim (Swap)
    Brave Lucina (Reposition merged but not yet acquired)
    Clive (Rally R)
    Camilla (Swap)
    Nino (Draw Back)
    Beach Gaius (Draw Back)
    Beach Frederick (Ardent Sacrifice)
    Genny (Physic)

mixture of levels for the 5*: 11 are level 40, 6 are level 30-39.
    4* heroes: 61 of these, some dupes, 10 @ level 40 (including Sharena & Anna), 9 @ level 30-39. Includes Eliwood (Shove) @ level 30 for the upcoming Tempest Trials.
    3* heroes: 35 of these, all untouched except Matthew for one of the quests

CONTENT COMPLETION
    - Carpeted castle (boosts exp by 60% - next level is Ornate & requires 8 Orbs)
    - All Main Story/paralogues at normal completed
    - Still available: ~5 at hard, ~20 at lunatic
    - Daily challenges 11 & 12 not started or completed
    - all but ~5 chain challenges are available
    - No squad assaults completed
    - Sacred seals: HP +3, Attack +1, Speed +1, Resistance +1, Breath of Life 1, Atk Ploy 1, Hardy Bearing 1
    - Ranking hovers around Tier 17-18, usually score around 4,300-4,500 in Arena (4,436 & 4,322 in current season for Duel and Assault respectively)
    -Some Grand Hero Battles completed but can't remember which

TRANSACTION
    -The nintendo account information will be given, but the email address will have to be changed. Once I give the nintendo account info, change the email address to whatever you want and I will verify the change from my side (Then you can change the email and verify it from your side).
    - PayPal, please
    - I don't have a clear idea of how much this is worth... open to offers :)
    - NO REFUNDS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.