Selling Nad's market~ Fly Lawolf/Demian accs, ++ random stuff

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

READ THIS BEFORE OFFERING: Well, I am back, and this time with a new account. Before bidding I would like to say that I DONT GO FIRST no matter WHAT. I already had issues with someone scamm me about 300 USD dollars worth in stuff, back when I was "retarded", or just too nice. This account may be new and have zero feedback but that's because I had a bad turn out of events IRL, and I havent logged for about 2 or 3 months. I lost my account named "NadGoesNya" which had possitive feedback. I still have contact with most of the people I dealt with and I believe atleast some could gladly tell you that I am no scammer. That being said, I hope you dont try to convince me otherwise on who goes first. You can use a , but I am not willing to pay for the MM services, so that'd be on your accord. My e-mail is, however, ***************************************************** as usual, and of course, it still is my current e-dealing so feel free to add me if you wanna chat or have a deal. Flyff Selling: Lawolf Master 10x Ringmaster - It's naked, but why not take the opportunity of having a high level RM with how much of a pain it is now a days to level em? Demian 10x Elementor x Lvl 74 Thief on Luna online - Once again, naked, but still a nice package. Aion Selling: Fregion server level 36 Chanter with 5.4k HP, mostly blues, some greens, around 10m in gold. Fregion Level 40 Assassin with mostly blue/oranges, money, high abyss points and kills, couple mills. Both are on separate accounts, both are on USA Aion. Both accounts are "collection edition". I know half of this isn't Aion related, but why not. Anyway, I'll be updating this every now and then, since I must sell all my gaming accounts. Cheers.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling selling wedge set +7, +guardian knuckle+6on aibatt server for mia perins also will take blade lvl 64 items that are worth it.

Account for Sale

Trading [Aibatt] 100 RangerI say 100, because it's around 30% away from being level 100. It's actually 99, but with around 30-45 min of grinding, it could be 100 rather quickly. Anyway, about the character (Exacts are to be given on e-mail/): It's well enough equipped to aoe kings just fine, the set it has on has decent awakes, is reduced, but is a bit lacking. Everything else is fine. Character has around 50m on it, but it's holding a collector+5. Bank is inaccessible. I know this is a dealbreaker to some, but it can be cracked with the proper program. I don't remember what is in there, may be tons of greens or nothing, I don't know. Generic Build. Tons of friends- impeccable reputation. No problems with anyone, and is loved by tons of people. Tons of RMs in the messenger, easy to find a partner. Some amps(event) in the backpack. Not sure how many, but they're there . What I'm looking for (One of the following, in order of preference): 200 USD (Paypal) In order to contact me, you can email me at *****************************************************, which is also my . 6+ Feedback required for me going first.

Account for Sale

Selling 110YJ 70Blade on MUSH and FAME ACCOUNTSHi im selling my 110YJ on mush and my 70 blade. Both chars on 1 acc. Both chars are naked. I have also some account on FlyForFame. Hero ele - nice equiped. Hero Blade - naked 60M BP - some stuffs 109M(?) YJ - naked 109 Rm - equipped Also have some bank accounts with a LOT of stuffs. Leave offers here i will conact u by .

Account for Sale

Selling Mushpoie - Blade hero godly gear.Hello , im selling an blade hero with godly gear. the gear worth up to 60-70B if you intrested to buy the account, give me your . (only pay with via paypal).

Account for Sale

Trading Runescape for AibattLv. 92 and Lv. 71 accounts are available for trade. Lv. 92: 78 Att. 73 Str. 75 Def. 46 Prayer 76 Range 62 Mage 79 Cooking 68 Fishing 61 Fletching Total Levels: 108X Quest Points: 56 or 59, I forget. Cash: 50M in cash, 16M in Raw Lobsters, 2.5M+ in items. Lv. 71 50 Att. 64 Str. 45 Def. 44 Prayer 75 Range 34 Mage Dragon Slayer is completed. Quest Points: 36 or 39, I forget. Cash: 2M in cash, 8M+ in items (Full Saradomin and Saradomin Cloak). Willing to trade one or both for Aibatt Penya. Add me on : ***************************************************** MAKE SURE YOU POST HERE BEFORE YOU ADD ME ON OR I WILL DECLINE! We WILL use a middle man from the forum, that way we both are not risking anything on our side since the middle man will be trusted. Post your offers here, and remember, I am only accepting AIBATT PENYA.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling BP (lvl.85) & Blade (lvl.87)Hey I am selling accounts on server Aibatt. Lvl. 87 Blade Lvl. 85 BP Please send me ur offer (in $ - Dollars) on my E-Mail: ***************************************************** Thank You!

Account for Sale

Trading or selling rm fs lvl 90 for penya or trade for lvl 90 ele or other class on mia servHey I'm selling or trading my lvl 90 rm for penya or for a lvl 90 elementor blade or a bp I perfer an elementor post questions if u want more info or email me at *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.