Sold Selling [na] selling rank 388: Full aizen, myr, alb teams with 776k mp

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jmin, 3/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmin

jmin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling my NA rank 388 account with full Myr, Aizen, ALB teams, tons of GFE cards, and 770k MP.
    I have a full Aizen team with everything maxed except Grida (needs skill ups). Aizen is currently in the highest tier for team leaders and I have a full team for him.
    My Myr team is an IDEAL, maxed, late game Myr team, capable of beating most, if not all, end game content.
    The ALB (Awoken Liu Bei) team can speedrun a lot of dungeons with a friend (multiplayer) to complete dungeons quickly, farm evos, or farm MP.

The teams on this account are:
    - Aizen Team: Aizen (Penta), Typhon, Persephone (Hyper), Haku (Hyper), and Grida
    - Myr Team: Myr (Penta), Paimon (Penta), Saria (Hyper), DQXQ (Penta), Wukong (Penta)
    - Liu Bei Team: Awoken Liu Bei (Hyper), 3x Zeus Dios (Hyper), Tengu
    - Noctis Team: Noctis, Haku (Hyper), Satsuki, Lumiel, Persephone (Hyper)
    - Ronove Team: Ronove (Penta), LKanna (Penta), DKali (Penta), Balboa, Rozuel
    - Krishna Team (Incomplete)
    - Acala Team (Incomplete)

I also have a Dkali, Isis, and Kanna if you wanted to buy Ra Dragon from the MP store and build that team.
    There are currently 13 stones on the account (will slowly build up until sale)
    I currently have a total box of 460 cards and 80+ unopened mail which include jewels, tans, pys, and TWO extra latent slot Tamadras.
    I also have Coloring Book Sakuya and Kali
    I also have 7 best friends (6 of who play regularly with # leads)

Some REM/Collab cards in the account include:
    Xmas Liu Bei
    Krishna
    Sanada Yukimura
    Napoleon
    2 Norn Urd
    Raoh (Hyper)
    Rodin
    Andromeda
    2 Sumire (1 Hyper)
    Rukia
    Scheat
    2 Ryune
    Navi
    Vishnu
    Artemis
    Acala
    Australis
    2 Balboa
    Grodin
    Tifa
    2 Ra
    LKanna (Hyper)
    2 Raphael
    Xmas Sakuya
    2 Lkali
    Indra
    Ichigo
    Dkali (Hyper)
    Akechi
    Pandora
    Lucifer

I have attached pictures of the box here:
    http://imgur.com/a/LHbJz

If you are interested, please email [email protected] with any questions.
    Current immediate buy-out price is $250 but I am willing to negotiate with any offers.

I am only looking to sell (not trade) and will not tolerate any scammers.
    You will need to either pay first after exchanging info or you can hire a middleman to facilitate the sale (I must approve first).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.