Sold Selling [NA] High End Semi-Whale Account - D.Athena, Ra Drag, R. Kushi, 450k mp & more

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rhyozaki, 6/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhyozaki

rhyozaki
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm selling my PAD account after playing it for almost 4 years now.

I've spent easily over 4 digits worth of money for IAP purchases over the years, so the account has collected many things.

Here's the box: http://imgur.com/a/uZuYk

I haven't been playing for basically all of 2017, so the cards are not up-to-date with the current Reincarnated and Awakened evolutions, but the base cards are there. I'm not exactly too up to date with the current #, but going off of Setsu's tier lists, I have most of the top tier leads in the game.

MP Cards:
    - Ult'd Ra Dragon, Dark Athena, Shiva Dragon, Yomi Dragon, Ragnarok Dragon

Top Tier leads:
    - Ra Dragon, Myr, R. Anubus, R. Kushinada, R. Astraroth, R. Liu Bei

Collab Notables:
    - Cloud system, Lightning, multiple Sephiroths, Cecil (all of the remaining 5* from FF collab)
    - Rukia, 2x Ichigos, 2x Urahara
    - Superman
    - Mamiya
    - Misata & AAA Wunder
    - Batman+ BW Attack (D/B Batman)
    - Beach Pandora, Summer Gronia, Christmas Haku, Halloween Blonia, 2x Beach Urd

Other Notables:
    - 6* GFE: Blue Odin, 2x Kanna, Typhon, Dantalion, Skuld, 2x Eschamali, 3x Gronia, Blonia, 2x Red Odin, 2x DKali, Sylvie
    - Sumire and Tsubaki system (4x copies)
    - Button team for farming (3x Ra, 2x Goemon, 2x Red Odin)
    - Orochi, 2x Indra (one inherited, one not), 2x Isis, Apocalypse, 2x Ganesha, 5x Haku, 5x Pandora
    - 450k MP w/ multiple dupes to sell for additional MP if needed
    - and other stuff shown in the box album

The account also has a bunch of Tamadra, EXP noels, and Pys (in mail & in box) for you to do whatever with. Or you could farm arena for thing with the multiple arena-ready teams.

I'm looking for $350 (via Paypal) for the account, which is a lot more than I've spent on it. Message me either via PM here, or contact me via this Discord channel.

Buyer should be prepared to go first. You can use a middle man if you prefer, but that is up to you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.