Sold Selling [NA][God Tier]1300 space 80% rem (many 8* collabs xmas gremory, etc) 900k MP

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by renenay, 3/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renenay

renenay
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

My mega whale main account. It's been a great run, but I just have no time to play and plus this game eats up nearly ~10% of my yearly income(dk whether to laugh or cry).

I've decided to retire and I'm looking to cover up a small fraction of IAP costs. I wish I could write this game off in my taxes.

My pricing for this account is : $700(open to negotiation) in (US)Steam/Amazon Gift Cards. I don't prefer paypal unless it's verified, but if you have paypal you can just buy gift cards anyways. Disclaimer: Unless outstanding feedback and rep, will not be going first. Been trading here for years and not a single problem.

About this account: Does not have Aizen(spent 300+ stones trying to get, but decided it wasn't worth it). BUT it has 900k MP and all the ideal Dark Athena subs when she comes out to NA. Other than that, it has it all. I don't know what to say, look for yourself- It varies from having 99% of ALL pantheons and multiple dupes of them to sought after 8* collab cards like Xmas Gremory, 2x Xmas Kali's, 2x Wedding Escha to the ideal Kaede, Radra, YomiDra teams. It also has ALL mp drags with the exception of Odin Dragon(900k mp + 160k more coming in events which I will collect for you so you can buy whatever) and has 4 xin huas, you yu, you name it. 1300 box space, near max friends list, and still has some content to clear(techincal challenges, some normals, and some descends).
    ==BOX==
    http://imgur.com/a/75kO8
    ==BOX==
    Take a careful look at the box, build what you want there are nearly endless possibilities. But a small sample of some of the teams I run:

To clear 'end game content' - Kaede, Beach MYR, RaDra, etc.
    To Farm : Yamamoto(SDR farming), Awoken Cao Cao, ShivaDra, YomiDra, etc
    To have fun: Cloud system, Xmas Gremory, Anubis, etc.

This account is no way "finished". I don't want to just sell you an account- I want to sell you an adventure. There is so much left to do with this account, so much more content to clear and so many more teams to build. I've done most the heavy lifting in rolling your favorite cards, its up to you to finish and polish them up.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.