Selling NA genshin account with c6 ayaka r2 mistsplitter, r3 shogan and tons more

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Other Accounts | Genshin Impact Accounts Sale' started by /u/iffyfu, 12/17/23.

1. /u/iffyfu

/u/iffyfu
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Basically I don't really play the game anymore I only log on sometimes to do random summons from effortless primos. I used to be a pretty big whale and probably have pumped a good 10-15k into the account over the years. For the last year and a half I have been kind of lazy with it and it only has a little bit of the zone done after inazuma so please take note of that. This account was clearing the abyss fairly easily back when I played a lot, I think it still can fully clear the abyss and get all the stars if you understand team comps and that. I kind of explained the reason for me selling the account already and that I just don't play it anymore. If there is anything else that you would like to sees please let me know.

Screenshots >>>>>>> <<<<<<

I'm looking to get about $800 for it through cashapp, this is a great account for someone looking to really get into the game and whale on it like I did. We can do the trade however you would like just know that I will not be letting log onto the account first before buying it, or going first before payment is made. I have been selling game accounts for since I was 13 years old, and now 25 so I know all of the little tricks people try to pull.

Only taking CashApp, and maybe Venmo. Also taking offers please no begging

# #/iffyfu
    . .

#1 /u/iffyfu, 12/17/23
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.