Sold Selling NA account

Discussion in 'Elsword Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Alias101, 6/20/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    offer
    Make Offer
    Selling NA account has lvl 70 Bm and a Lvl 70 infinity sword bm contains 3ancient wyvern acc near full acc slot +8 darkness blade +7myst aspiration blade full Dk set 7 out of 7 no abyss or mauler has many cash items spent a lot of money on this game much over 1 grand the Infinity sword has full costume and cash items and has shadow incubus top and bottom this account has a lot of rare items and Bm has another must aspiration blade and a lot of plus 7 weps even the limited deadly gladiator set from 2 years ago that's a special PvP gear

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Bm also has ice hameling mount and also has many shards and a whole lot of magic amulets there's also a full reset medal unused in the cash mall with 325kching left

3. OP
    OP
    Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

editing this post BM AND IS BOTH HAVE B SLOT, there is 10k kching on this account with an unused full skill reset medal, bm has 1bil ed on him and i have MANY IB ITEMS for alot of characters, there is also a lvl 70 ara on here with a lvl +7 wep theres an unused magic amulet plus 8 im willing to sell piece by piece if u want i take payments through paypal u always go first, im getting bored and tired of the game so i want to sell my account

4. Heros fate

Heros fate
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm a willing to buy it for 200$

5. OP
    OP
    Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

There is currently 38k kching on here that 370 dollars alone and there is mechanized +8 wep mysterious aspiration sent at all +7 as well as wep at +8 bm has mount fire dark ice handling and scorpion as well as full Dk set with abbadon honor as well as AA blade I have well over 20 In items and ss 3/3 on my raven make an offer and do not lowball me Raven also has battle suit and lutos traces and is also the leader of a lvl 6 guild

6. OP
    OP
    Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Kching isn't there anymore but there is 5/5 ss set as well as ad blade and as blade and ad set 5/5 for raven also at least 3bil of end if not more I would like 600-700 dollars but email me at [email protected] and we can talk there

7. OP
    OP
    Alias101

Alias101
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Well kching isn't really gone just not paid yet waiting for a person in game to give me the kching but one kching comes in prices will rise to 800 but there will be 300$ plus of kching on here so its a fair deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.