Selling NA Account Need To Sell Before October 10th

Discussion in 'Elsword Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by theproperson, 10/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theproperson

theproperson
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is my main account. Looking for 300$ and the price is #. just talk to me for more information. Found the annoyance of so many characters and things to keep up with so bear with me.
    [IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1475863287/ttwg0q7rxptcxwac7qht.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1475863297/sxvyakypn8xyckyjinmj.jpg[/IMG]
    Reckless Fist
    level 93. Transended, B slot, Transendence B slot. Model Pose, Raven Butler Skill Cut In, Marionette with fetch, 5/5 Grend Dragonic with +9 blade and alternative maximize blade. Various costumes including saged masquerade 5/5, Gfriend Rough, etc. Eltrion 3/3 Accessorys from raid. beach chair, teacup, place of radiant memories. Lightspeed title (Can sell masquerade 5/5 raven seperate from account)

Demonio Level 87. B slot, Thanato pet with fetch, various costumes and living armor for lu, Grend Sandblast claw. Corgi mount.
    model pose, beach chair sit motion

Diabolic Esper level 87 some costumes, b slot, grend dragonic force gear.

Infinity Sword
    level 86. Transended, Transended b slot, uriel with fetch aura, some costumes, ancient royal guardian gear.

Optimus
    Level 85. B slot, vincet pet with fetch aura, some costumes, every rose event accessory including captivating rose,gatling and flame thrower. beach chair sit motion +8 Eltrion raid wep. Grend mk4 gear

Wind Sneaker level 84. Transended b slot, Medusa pet with fetch aura, some costumes, grend sandblast set

Sakura Dev level 81 Rc runner pet, rose prerelease gun accessory. ara renewal outfit and another set.

Crimson Avenger level 60 1 costume and b slot

Magic Knight
    level 43 b slot, teapot sit motion

Level 2 bank share, various bank extensions and secret dungeon mats in storage. Ring of fury and Magic necklace in storage,
    accessories from events and etc. hit me up if your interested. leave a message here or talk to me on skype at theepicdude2 ( its the one named chris of the two that come up )

Trying to get this sold before October 10th. in need of money to pay bills

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.