Sold Selling my End-game hypixel skyblock account 11.2b NW skill average 50.78, lvl 281 and cata 43, slay

Discussion in 'Minecraft Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by zzzzzzzCrazyy, 7/22/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzzzzzzCrazyy

zzzzzzzCrazyy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution. Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    hello there im no longer playing hypixel skyblock so selling my main account that has 11.2b NW plus lots of items like godroll aura and crimson that dont show on nw worth 100s of millions, Has a very high skill average 50.7 and catacombs level of 43, has a slayer 9/9/8/8/1/3, HOTM 7.

The island has a max fishing minion set up atmo but there are max slime minions in chests that could be placed for better money, just under 12k kuudra rep so can do infernal kuudra soon, can easily complete with gear on the account.

account comes with everything could need many pets including ender dragon and almost all the main talismans you need, will leave photos bellow of specific items and stats on account if you need anymore information feel free to DM me and a am open to offers if reasonalble, also will not sell anywhere else so dont bother asking.

If you do buy you will get full access to email and account.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Feel free to msg me for more details or questions

paypal [email protected]

send it as friends & family

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.