Sold Selling My Active TikTok Account with 1 Million Followers and 12.8M Likes!

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by /u/Beautiful-Unit7950, 5/24/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Beautiful-Unit7950

/u/Beautiful-Unit7950
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello Reddit Community,

I am looking to sell my highly active TikTok account, which has amassed a fantastic following of 1 million followers and garnered 12.8 million likes. This account has been nurtured with consistent, engaging content that keeps the audience coming back for more, resulting in excellent engagement rates.

Account Highlights:

• Followers: 1,000,000
    • Engagement: Extremely active with high interaction on posts
    • Content Niche: Fan account for a celebrity (dm for details)

Why am I selling?
    I am selling the account because my interests and priorities have evolved since I created it at the age of 13. I no longer have the motivation or desire to manage it effectively. I believe that someone else could take over and provide the dedication and enthusiasm that the account deserves. As I am now 17, my focus has shifted towards new goals and accomplishments, and I feel it is the right time to pass the account on to someone who can continue its growth and success.

Benefits of this account:

• Established Fan Base: No need to start from scratch.
    • Strong Engagement: Loyal followers who interact regularly.
    • Monetization Potential: Ideal for brand partnerships, sponsorships, and more.

Serious inquiries only. If you are interested, please reach out to me via DM for further details and to discuss pricing.

Thank you!

# #/Beautiful-Unit7950
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.