Selling Selling my account. Former top 15 WORLD...

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ken San Nicolas, 7/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken San Nicolas

Ken San Nicolas
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my account. Former top 15 WORLD alliance member. 241k rating. You can see pictures of my 5 and 4 star roster but just some info. I'm asking for $1,200 or best offer. You can't get this type of value at this price anywhere else - liquid courage, double edge, willpower and 5/5 mystic dispersion already unlocked - 13 5/50 4 stars - including many of the top Pi ones (electro, cap 2, hulkbuster, rocket raccoon) as well as favorites (dr strange, scarlet witch etc) - 7 5 stars including 4/45 cyclops - over 4200 Pi (good enough to get u into a top alliance. I turn down offers all the time as i just don't have the time to play and commit). - countless 2 and 3 star champs, many maxed as well - 10 4 stars at rank 4/40 - countless catalysts, ISO and items on hand - Realm of legends and every other special event cleared - high dupes on 5 star 4 star and 3 star champs. I don't want to quit -- I have to. The game is very fun and I enjoyed many grinds however my life is just too busy at the moment. Id hate to see this account just sit on the side. Pm me to discuss. Price may be # if u can give me solid validation but money only. No trades.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.