Sold Selling My 500K Team Guys. Lots Of Good Players And Skills At Very High Lvls

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/JabbaPaff, 4/11/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/JabbaPaff

/u/JabbaPaff
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys im selling my team since i stop playing the game. it has close to 500k teamstrenght with the optimal team to play with. It has over 100 played days and a lot of effort in it. I promise that this team is able to beat almost every enemy it faces since its synergie is epic and its a lot of fun to play with. From the images you can see all players available and dupes and so on. Skill-list: green genzo: sggk lvl 28 raiju hyuga: raiju shot lvl 20 nye schneider: fire shot lvl 10 green schneider:fire backflip shot lvl 20(another schneider in inv if u want the regular fireshot on him).

https://imgur.com/a/KNkkP?s=wa

The skills on all characters are farmed to max even characters like boomerang misaki both schneiders and so on.

I would prefer your offer as a pm or here and we can talk about whatsapp or something similiar for details.

wish you a good day

Edit: it has no yellow card on it since no purchases were ever made.

# #/JabbaPaff
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.