Sold Selling Multiple Cheap Accounts

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kageshirou, 12/26/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kageshirou

Kageshirou
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there,

Its me, Kageshirou. Planning to sell my 2 Unison League accounts for low prices to get them off my hands in a somewhat quick manner. Below is some basic information regarding what each available account includes, as well a link to some screenshots;

Account #1
    - Level 128 Soldier/Cleric with 241 GS. Lots of potential to grow (many 4th and 5th trees basically untouched . . .)
    - Several fully infused body gears and monsters equipped (most of the armors are at +198)
    - Gear Setup is set to 7/7/7/3 (7/7/7/7 if you decide to include utility-mins)
    - Unlocked most blessings (if you plan to use those), with a lot of spare orbs in tow for w/e
    - Unlocked a high amount of Miku-collab gears/monsters. (including 2/3 of the UR body gears and head pieces as well as Rin, Luka and 2016 Miku)
    - 1 RGB away from obtaining 33-cost weapon.

---> http://imgur.com/a/D8fcQ

Account #2
    - Level 109 Cleric with 182k GS. Enormous potential to grow (level wise as well as class rings)
    - Several infused body gears, monsters and weapons
    - Gear Setup is set to 5/6/5/5 (6/6/6/5 if you include random equipped SSRs)
    - Useful Monsters such as Kagutsuchi and Andromeda are included.
    - Ability to unlock most blessings, orbs and medals are readily available.
    - 1 RGB away from obtaining 33-cost weapon or 34-cost head gear.

---> http://imgur.com/a/oUxS6

Well, that is it concerning the accounts I plan to sell. If you are interesting in purchasing either "Account #1", "Account #2", or even both, please be sure to send me a PM here or even PM my character in-game (The Chosen One . . . . Account #1).

I plan to sell both accounts for low prices as to somewhat get them off my hands ASAP. Selling methods are a preferred;

- USD through paypal transaction
    - Account #1 going for $90 USD
    - Account #2 going for $30 USD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.