Sold Selling Mop cm paladin w/vanity

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Angel_LoL, 12/13/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_LoL

Angel_LoL
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

UPDATE 11/29/16
    I posted this a long while ago now. Looking to resell again. Take some things into moderation being its like 12 month old thread i "rebuilt"
    Paladin is still level 100, and doesnt have Legion. But it has Overwatch and Diamond in SC2 as well. Anyways only updated this couple sentences and the price. Any questions just ask. Thx

P.s. Paladins do not get any sexier looking than this!!!!

Fun note: I'm realm xfered from Illidan to Moonguard (Because I love xmogs and SMALL RP) But if you go into silvermoon with this pally, you'll most definitely have hella people coming up to you trying to flirt with your sexy Bloodelf self. OR MONEY BACK LOL....

Details:

-A Ilvl 710 PVP BloodElf HOLY PAL + 705 PvE HOLY SET
    -A Level 100 Undead Warrior Alt - Oceanic
    -11,000 ACHIEVMENT POINTS
    About 25 days of gametime left on account.
    -242k GOLD <----------------------- Buy whatever you want!

I got like 8 xmogs for this pally man, the personal bank, AND void storage are practically full with xmog ****, MOSTLY RARE. Like 5 epics (listed below) so many shields, you name it.

But...of course..nothing beats the Mists of Pandaland Pally Challenge Mode Gold Set! ( UNOBTAINABLE )

Note: I am the second owner of this account. I purchased it from a highly-repped playerup Member who I will share with you. Account did not come with an ID attached to me, but SQA and etc information will be provided immediately after transaction. I have had it myself for about..8 months id guess.

Click here to view the original image of 1579x888px.

[​IMG]

This would be a great account for someone who can do some old content, rack up those easy achievment points. This account can be worth much, much more....

Vanity:

-Unobtainable 9/9 MoP CM gold set
    -Unobtainable Core hound mount.
    -Unobtainable Feats like AoTC Garrosh + Mount.
    -Tons of Xmog and rare mounts like: Thunderfury, Sulvannas, Warglaives, etc.
    -Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Albino Drake
    Azure Drake
    Black Drake
    THUNDERING CLOUD SERPENT
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Blue Shadow Pan Tiger (Green and red too)
    Dread Raven
    Onyx Netherwing Drake
    Red Drake
    Sky Golem
    Twilight drake
    ENCHANTED FEY DRAGON
    AND MANY MORE!

102 Total Mounts

-Collectors Edition WoD.

Legendaries like:
    -The MoP Cloak
    -Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    -Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
    -Warglaive of Azzinoth

Fun stuff like:
    Jeeves
    Blingtron
    and MOLL-E !!

23 FEATS OF STRENGTH!
    Every anniversary has been logged in since season 4!
    Awesome account!
    Start where you left off, whether PvP or PvE, he's ready to go!

Xmog looks ****** with Thunderfury equipped :)
    "did somebody just say Thunderfury?"

MASKED ARMORY: http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-319144.html

(For some reason Thunderfury isnt equipped and the gear is all messed upn wearig random stuff....I have PvP set and a PvE set)

ALSO: Account has a good leveled Heroes of the Storm Account ***********************************

ALSO: Accunt has active Overwatch account

Also: Account has a current Starcraft 2 LEGACY OF THE VOID account!

-Diamond League

Also, I have recent feedbacks feel free to read, I have bought and sold on playerup for past couple years now. Always had good legit sales! Quick and easy deal. Once i see payment i will give you the account info right away and your in business!, Thanks you

$600 firm. Ill keep it until MoP CM pallys are more wanted ;D

Skype- Brendan69420
    cell(text) 708-573-4699

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.